• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Road trip to Maple Hill

Jaylikesbeer

Bogey Member
Hey guys planning a road trip from PA to go play Maple Hill. We are gonna hit up Warwick/Wolf Woods on the way back. Any other courses I should hit up on the way up or down? Thanks for any suggestions.

Borderlands is a fine course, and Pyramids is just down the road from Maple Hill.

Super jealous! Maple Hill has been at the top of my wish list for a while. Please post some pics when you can!

Its not too far of a drive past MH, but if you've got the time I suggest playing 501 in Warren. If you do, and its still there, climb the large oak on 18 and grab my Trespass :)

Are you going up 87 in New York and heading East on the Mass Pike before Albany? If so, then Joralemon Park in Ravena(Coeymans), NY would be right on the way. If you're going through CT, I suggest Wickham Park right near Hartford.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'm not sure if we are going in July or August yet we are still trying to plan. I have played Warwick NY and Cranbury Park and a few others in Connecticut last years trip. Not sure our routes yet but appreciate all advice and suggestions.

If you come out in August, and are you going through MA to CT, make a detour to the new New England Disc Golf Center in Southwick MA. Its a courses that should be open mid July. I've heard the words "1000 rated" used a few times to describe this course.

Finally figured everything out. Gonna go in two weeks, but only for 3 days over the weekend. Still pumped. Thanks for all the advice so far!!

If you come out in August, and are you going through MA to CT, make a detour to the new New England Disc Golf Center in Southwick MA. Its a courses that should be open mid July. I've heard the words "1000 rated" used a few times to describe this course.

Doesn't look like mid July is happening. At least for a full opening. The front 9 is complete and ready to be played, back 9 is still under construction as far as I know.

If you're planning to stay in the area - I'd look at Devens. They have two courses and it's VERY different type of courses than Maple Hill. All wooded, rocky and massive terrain. One hole is approx 325 ft with -90 ft elevation.

Latest posts