• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rochester Flying Disc Open - final 2014 NT

JC17393

* Ace Member *
Kinda surprised there isn't a thread for this one already.

The first round teed off 90 minutes ago. Second round expected to start around 2pm with live coverage on DiscGolfPlanet.tv and PDGAlive.com. Full list of players here.

Is the interest in this one dead because the NT Series titles are locked up?

Tim G is currently Caddying for Dave Feldberg.

There's still definitely some room for shifting at the top of those standings. Paul can clinch by finishing 2nd or better, but Ricky can jump him in the standings if he finishes roughly two places higher than Paul.

On the women's side it's a bigger gap for Paige over the rest, and I'd be surprised if she finishes worse than 3rd, which is what it would take to be caught.

Pretty sure if Paul gets third and Ricky wins then he wins the NT Series.

Just played the Am side of this a few weeks ago. Rochester is truly an underrated group of courses. The club there is just fantastic!

Parma is one of the best courses I've ever played, and Chili has really grown into a fantastic gem.

Really looking forward to watching the pros tackle The Roc!!!

Mea culpa on the series standings. I actually had the math figured out then misread something and thought my math was meaningless. McBeth clinches it as long as he's within one place of Wysocki or beats him outright. Pretty sure it would take a DNF for McBeth to lose it to anyone else. Pierce just has to finish 4th or higher and no one can catch her, which seems pretty much assured barring injury.

DiscGolfPlanet also just posted that they won't be live with 2nd round coverage as a key piece of equipment hasn't arrived on site yet. They'll be showing the round on tape-delay at 8pm EDT. Live scoring is still happening at PDGAlive.com.

Very cool lead card for the live online coverage at 2PM Eastern - Lizotte, Feldberg, Doss, and Schweberger!

Both Paul and Ricky struggled, 7 and 8 strokes off the lead respectively...

Is Avery Jenkins injured or something? Haven't seen him on the boards the last couple weeks?

I could have sworn Avery was registered at the BHMO in the open field but maybe he dropped out before it began. I know Feldberg also pulled out of the BHMO.

Thats what I thought too. Must be something, or he could be holding out for USDGC? who knows, just thought it was strange to not see his name up there

How come there are only 3 rounds listed for scores on the PDGA site? If they're playing twice today, how is that going to work. On another note Simon with a very comfortable lead, and Wysocki and McBeth quite a bit back in the field.

How come there are only 3 rounds listed for scores on the PDGA site? If they're playing twice today, how is that going to work. On another note Simon with a very comfortable lead, and Wysocki and McBeth quite a bit back in the field.

That can be adjusted quite easily. I think the default setting on the online tournament manager is three rounds, so it's possible they haven't adjusted it yet.

Live coverage of the second round today is delayed due to a late arrival of equipment. The women's second round is likely to be posted at 8 eastern 5 pacific.

DGPlanet has done a good job on their broadcasts this year. Their Social Networking presence has been awful though. It has not been very easy to find out about their broadcasts, and even inconvenient to get to the actual broadcasts themselves. Im sure filming this weekend wasnt a last second decision, but they couldn't even post it anywhere on facebook, here on the forums, or anywhere at all? The lack of communication will be the death of DGPlanet even as their quality creeps up and up.

I could have sworn Avery was registered at the BHMO in the open field but maybe he dropped out before it began. I know Feldberg also pulled out of the BHMO.

Avery did the same thing at Mad City. He was registered but dropped out at the last second. He said his elbow was bothering him so it must have not healed in time. Congrats to Avery on Leah on the baby boy!

Live coverage of the second round today is delayed due to a late arrival of equipment. The women's second round is likely to be posted at 8 eastern 5 pacific.

DGPlanet has done a good job on their broadcasts this year. Their Social Networking presence has been awful though. It has not been very easy to find out about their broadcasts, and even inconvenient to get to the actual broadcasts themselves. Im sure filming this weekend wasnt a last second decision, but they couldn't even post it anywhere on facebook, here on the forums, or anywhere at all? The lack of communication will be the death of DGPlanet even as their quality creeps up and up.

They have known for at least 5 months about this event. Smashboxx was originally going to broadcast, but the event and PDGA decided DGP was a better option as we had little experience at that time.

But instead we will be covering the San Diego Open this weekend!

PDGA live scoring is all jacked up right now