• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rochester Flying Disc Open - final 2014 NT

No Crazy John commentary but the filming isn't bad on the live stream. Also, McFly posted the first round already and he was following Feldberg.

Feldberg pulls into a tie with Simon, and they both lead the rest of the field by 3 strokes or more after their first 4 holes. It's a shame they can't stream it live due to reception.

Nice! I'll just wait for Marty's coverage, watching the SDO on Smashbox.

Dave Feldberg putting together a bogey free 3rd round to take the lead. Might be able to take his first NT/Major win since 2011. Going to be an interesting day tomorrow.

To say that the livestream sucked would be an understatement.

The complete lack of preperation and accurate information by the crew running it was horrible. I get that the signal was bad, I don't get that they didn't figure it out until halfway through the event when their equipment finally showed up. They then offered a brief post naming an 8:00pm broadcast, which never happened.:doh:

Thank goodness McFlySoHigh has his act together.:clap:

The FPO lead card has already started, and live scoring for the MPO cards should be coming soon. Top 3 cards should be getting their rounds underway within the next 40-50 minutes.

Simon took the lead back from Dave and is now up by one stroke. Ricky is now 2 positions ahead of Paul and looking strong. With Paul leading the NT series by only 6 points, they would currently tie if they stay in the same positions they are now.

Is there no Final 9 for the RFDO??? I don't see another round listed on PDGA.com scoring but that is sometimes subject to change...

Is there no Final 9 for the RFDO??? I don't see another round listed on PDGA.com scoring but that is sometimes subject to change...

If it's not on the page I'm assuming there won't be a final 9. Simon leads Feldberg by 2 with 5 holes left.

Edit: Correction, 1 stroke with 5 left

Feldberg gets the only birdie on hole 17 out of the top four cards to pull within 1 stroke of Simon. One hole to go with Ricky and Paul finishing their rounds. The NT champion could be determined by how the lead card plays hole 18.

With the rest of the standings finalized, it looks like Paul wins the overall NT Championship by 3 points but that is unofficial as of right now.