• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Saint Pro

mine have some dome, pretty similar to the escapes, noticeably more firm though, i find it difficult to dimple the top with my thumb.

Took my saint pro out for its first spin today. It was mostly a glow round so strapped with an LED it flew with a touch of turn with a nice hard bite at the end. I was crushing this baby farther than my destroyers in some rips. Truly a sneaky long driver with fantastic glide for an OS disc. I wouldn't rate mine at 0, 3 but it still appears to be a very reliable, bomber of a control driver. Flies a lot like I wanted the volt to fly.

I must a freak saint pro. Mine is a 173 white opto and it is wicked overstable. I normally throw escapes about 350 ft and they either go straight or turn slightly. So I got the saint pro hoping it would compliment my escape nicely. As soon as I release it even at close to max power, it is already fading left(RHBH thrower). The only time I can do something with it is if I throw it with a little anny and even then it starts to fight out of it halfway during the flight.

I must a freak saint pro. Mine is a 173 white opto and it is wicked overstable. I normally throw escapes about 350 ft and they either go straight or turn slightly. So I got the saint pro hoping it would compliment my escape nicely. As soon as I release it even at close to max power, it is already fading left(RHBH thrower). The only time I can do something with it is if I throw it with a little anny and even then it starts to fight out of it halfway during the flight.

Oooooo...I want one like that. Mine is more stable than an escape, but not fade out of my hand OS. That sounds fun.

Oooooo...I want one like that. Mine is more stable than an escape, but not fade out of my hand OS. That sounds fun.

the first few throws on mine seemed this way, knocked the worst of the flashing off, now not that bad
*I am a noodle arm

How far are you throwing them? The description means nothing without a distance to gauge against.

I cannot tell you how far they are going because since they start fading left so early in the flight, they usually hit a tree on the left. The one good throw I had probably went 280-300

Wow, removing the flash really does make a huge difference with these. It made the biggest difference for my two heavy GLs, the fade kicks in sooo late now but still strong.

I just bought a 173g GL Saint Pro, and to me it feels like how my Legacy Legend Rival felt. The plastic even felt similar oddly enough. Both discs had a firm feel for a Gold Line esque disc. . I haven't thrown it yet but I suspect it will be stable like a Pinnacle Rival would.

We will see I guess. But, when I picked it up I thought this was just like the Legend Rival.

I just bought a 173g GL Saint Pro, and to me it feels like how my Legacy Legend Rival felt. The plastic even felt similar oddly enough. Both discs had a firm feel for a Gold Line esque disc. . I haven't thrown it yet but I suspect it will be stable like a Pinnacle Rival would.

We will see I guess. But, when I picked it up, I thought holy crap this was just like the Legend Rival, only better.

FTFY :D

lol.

My de-flashed red Opto 171g is pretty great. Very straight with strong fade at the last 10 percent of it's flight. I feel this matches up well with my Patriot. I can see how people would use this to throw in the TeeBird slot. A bit longer but still nice. And the plastic is nicer then the new Jolly Launcher stuff by far. Having the Saint Pro in Gold Line almost seems unfair the the poor TeeBird.

I was throwing 05 Players Cup Trackers in that specific fairway slot, but they are expensive to replace and I am hoping that the Saint Pro can take over. The plastic isn't nearly as nice (that plastic is very CE fingerprinty goodness), but as long as I get consistent throws from the Saint Pro then I will be happy to leave the Trackers behind.

I'm selling my saint pro over in my sake thread if anyone wants an almost new backup.
I got a Brinster Teeb today and it's just want I want. ZERO turn and a sharp fade.

I am really considering on purchasing a saint pro. How do these compare to a firebird or a xxx. If you go to inboundsdiscgolf.com and compare the flight ratings from firebird to saint pro they are almost identical. I know these flight charts are pretty general but I hope that the saint pro can fill the overstable fairway driver slot for me seeing that I do not like the latitude xxx. Are there any videos out there of people testing these?

I am really considering on purchasing a saint pro. How do these compare to a firebird or a xxx. If you go to inboundsdiscgolf.com and compare the flight ratings from firebird to saint pro they are almost identical. I know these flight charts are pretty general but I hope that the saint pro can fill the overstable fairway driver slot for me seeing that I do not like the latitude xxx. Are there any videos out there of people testing these?

The saint pro is very stable fairway driver. i only for a very short time threw a teebird but it was champ plastic and was very overstable. i found the saint pro to be more straight then hyzer out.

It's all relative to your power. At my power (above average but not a mega bomber (380-420 with destroyers) they had a slight turn a nice late fade.

Definitely not near a xXx. That's just true. I threw both in severe headwinds and the xXx let me throw flex shots (in a head wind) and the Saint pro just didn't have the kick to fight out of the turn.

All this "flashing" talk has me very nervous. The Saint Pro is on my "future purchases" list. I love my Saint to death, but with more power (and more work in), I was starting to turn it over. Both my flow and riot aren't handling the wind as nicely as I would like, and my previous experiences with the Blitz were poor (don't have the arm for it). Why not a slower, more stable Saint Pro?

They are not firebird or xxx OS...I throw my saint pro 350'-360' on the course, and the disc goes straight straight straight for the first 320' before it starts fading out, then finish with a good forward fade. with a normal headwind, there is just a little turn when thrown flat, then will flatten out. your firebirds and xxx's will start fading out sooner and harder than this will.

Latest posts