• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off making you pay your own shipping is absolute bs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secondly... didnt they just state that every bag was gonna be tested by wearing it for 4 holes of golf. Upon reading that I thought wow total bs and called em on it in a sly remark of something like .... wow thats a lot of golf to test every single bag........ looks like 4 holes was just too much for your bag hahahaha. That blows dude sorry about your luck. I would be enraged....

And that facebook rant is enough for me to never give em a single dime of mine. I had thought about trying an antidote.... but not gonna ever now lol.

Ill continue to watch the madness unfold on this thread and also so I can see what they change their name too next.... so I can avoid buying from them ever.

I am the one that said that, not them :\

EXACTLY!!! I contacted a lady named hillary all she said they could do was thrown in a disc and stickers.. like i said i really just want my money back haha I feel like salient honestly rushed the whole process by a long shot!!
and that it was done very unprofessionally

I'm not exactly sure but I think Hillary is Chris's wife. They both have the same last name, so I'm assuming they are married. That's some serious bs that they won't just ship you a new bag with a return label for the defective bag! I've never seen a company make you pay to ship back a defective product. Most you file an RMA and print up a label while they ship you a new one

I'm putting the over/under on dgfanatics job with Salient at 60 days. When the owner of the company refuses to care about customer service (especially on a defective product fresh off the boat) there is little hope.

News flash - when you enter Salient Catalyst in Google, this site is the fourth item listed - behind the official sight and 2 YouTube videos. When you write off the members of arguably the largest DG site on the interwebs, you're alienating a huge amount of potential customers.

I think my favorite part of this whole sad saga is Salient, per their Facebook, tacitly taking credit for the Grip price drop. As if the specter of Salient's existence caused Grip to have this huge sale. This make me LOL, and I don't use internet abbreviations lightly.

I feel bad for you, kevreef. Hope this gets fixed. If not, Grip and Voodoo have been doing this for awhile, have managed the ups and downs and are known for solid customer service. They're worth doing business with.

Let's not do anything with his wife's cellphone number...lets leave that out of this.

I think my favorite part of this whole sad saga is Salient, per their Facebook, tacitly taking credit for the Grip price drop. As if the specter of Salient's existence caused Grip to have this huge sale. This make me LOL, and I don't use internet abbreviations lightly.

I feel bad for you, kevreef. Hope this gets fixed. If not, Grip and Voodoo have been doing this for awhile, have managed the ups and downs and are known for solid customer service. They're worth doing business with.

thank you haha and i hope everything goes well, I am most likely switching to a grip later on

ZJ sold me his defective 1st Run pre-order run GRIP for $5 cuz they replaced it for free, no return necessary.

Hyzerbomb replaced my first run flak with a second run flak and I didn't have to send the first run back, the only thing wrong with it was the seam for the strap foam came loose by a couple of stitches, sold it for $60. Seems like there are at least a couple of bag makers these clowns could model their customer service after....

If there are multiple unresolved problems should we contact the bbb as a group? Im afraid of what will happen with my bag

I'm putting the over/under on dgfanatics job with Salient at 60 days. When the owner of the company refuses to care about customer service (especially on a defective product fresh off the boat) there is little hope.

News flash - when you enter Salient Catalyst in Google, this site is the fourth item listed - behind the official sight and 2 YouTube videos. When you write off the members of arguably the largest DG site on the interwebs, you're alienating a huge amount of potential customers.

I said three month for how long he would last, but that was before all of this. I think he has scruples so after this I am taking that down to 30 days :(

Salient's Catalyst Medium Backpack

Hmm, I wonder how long my comment will last

Edit: they actually replied to my comment, obviously they didn't get the joke

What TERRIBLE customer service. you shouldn't have to incur any cost in returning that bag with unsewn straps! It's bad enough that you have to take the time to even get the bag back to them in the first place.

Exactly what business are we dealing with? who does business like that?

Courtesy of south Carolina Secretary of State Mark Hammond:
http://www.sos.sc.gov/index.asp?n=18&p=4&s=18&corporateid=679560
salientlisting_zps799840cd.jpg

Their registered business address:
SalientHQ_zpsfb14239e.jpg

Salient's listed contact info:
Email Us: [email protected]
Call Us: 704-995-3374

Hmm, I wonder how long my comment will last

Edit: they actually replied to my comment, obviously they didn't get the joke

They are actually deleting every thing that isn't flattering almost immediately and their likes are starting to go down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts