• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just do not understand how you don't notice that.

Considering the shady nature with which these were manufactured you'd think Salient would have checked each of them out.

Yea I think im done with this thread until some more bags come in its to negative...not that theres anything positive to be said

I just do not understand how you don't notice that.

Considering the shady nature with which these were manufactured you'd think Salient would have checked each of them out.

I would suspect that they had hundreds of bags come in, overdue, with people complaining about the time frames - so they spot checked a few and shipped them out as quickly as possible.

In my previous job, I learned one major thing about buying from China - you can buy cheap, or you can buy good quality - but you can't buy good quality for cheap.

looks like they cleared off their Facebook page altogether of newer posts etc.

How about a video review from someone....... other than the guy without the connected strap? Also, are guys that preordered getting their complimentary disc???

I was seriously interested in this bag and was hoping for some honest, unbiased reviews.
Not so much anymore...:mad:

I really enjoy that their website says that preordered bags are not subject to refund

My Grip A was delivered yesterday. Can't open till Christmas, but I can be pretty confident the straps will be attached. Just saying.

I got mine. Best bag ever. They even custom colored mine to Green and White. Go MSU!

It looks like the UPS tracking link finally updated. The site says it was just dropped off this morning, so maybe Friday, probably next Monday before a lot of reviews start coming in.

Attachments

• ship.jpg
    ship.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.