• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient HELIX Bag

Very cool about the vet's discount. To be honest, if I was in the market for a backpack style bag, that would have tipped me over to the Helix side, and not just because I would have been saving some cash.

Good on ya, Salient.

Yes, this pushed me over the top. Having served I will take advantage of it. Thanks again Scott

Yes, this pushed me over the top. Having served I will take advantage of it. Thanks again Scott

I appreciate the thanks Matt but we thank you for your service for this wonderful country I am personally proud to live in. Thank you so much for your service Matt!

Ugh I hate waiting. So excited for my bag. Already have about half a dozen helix zipper pulls made ready to go on my bag

And as I post that last message we just got confirmation from our manufacturer that the bags are going to ship to us on the 16th of July. That means we are expecting the bags to start getting delivered out to customers on the 23rd-24th.

So that means my new bag won't be here for the tourney I'm playing 7-19 on a very cart UN-friendly course? WELL, then I guess you can cancel...
JUST kidding. I'll make do as usual and hopefully appreciate my new bag that much more. Looking forward to it.

So that means my new bag won't be here for the tourney I'm playing 7-19 on a very cart UN-friendly course? WELL, then I guess you can cancel...
JUST kidding. I'll make do as usual and hopefully appreciate my new bag that much more. Looking forward to it.

I really do think your going to like it Tafe. I will let you tell me what you think of it when you receive it later this month.

So excited to my new bag to show up. The days cannot go by fast enough. Thanks to everyone at Salient. They have been great

Any updates on the bags. And will they ship in any kind of order i.e people who ordered first?

Any updates on the bags. And will they ship in any kind of order i.e people who ordered first?

Still looking at the same time frame that Scott previously posted. As for shipping Disc Nation typically will ship bags UPS or Fed Ex and with their back office software shipping information is automatically generated which means an efficient shipping process.

So excited to my new bag to show up. The days cannot go by fast enough. Thanks to everyone at Salient. They have been great

Thanks for the kind words pmatt. We are also very excited for the bags to get here and out to the players. I cant wait to see how everyone likes the bags.

Still looking at the same time frame that Scott previously posted. As for shipping Disc Nation typically will ship bags UPS or Fed Ex and with their back office software shipping information is automatically generated which means an efficient shipping process.

Yes we ship orders based on date received into our system. The only thing preventing that would be an address/shipping issue. I don't want to put my foot in my mouth, but our goal is to get all the orders picked and shipped on the same day. Those people that order from our retail websites can attest to our ability to pick/pack/ship same-day. Shipping inefficiently and slow just doesn't fly here.