• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

San Diego, CA - Feb. 25th

Last year I play Morley twice. Once in the pouring rain, basically had my run of the course. The second was later in the same day after the rain stopped and I had to wait in-line to play. I would much rather skip Morley and play the others courses. I onlu put it on my list because it is the course that is the closest to whewre I am staying.

Thanks for all the input. I hope we can all get together and play a couple of rounds.

Last year I play Morley twice. Once in the pouring rain, basically had my run of the course. The second was later in the same day after the rain stopped and I had to wait in-line to play. I would much rather skip Morley and play the others courses. I onlu put it on my list because it is the course that is the closest to whewre I am staying.

Thanks for all the input. I hope we can all get together and play a couple of rounds.

If your only day to play is Saturday, then I would also agree to skip morley. If it were me, I would play goat hill in the morning and make my way east ending with kit Carson. You could choose whether to play montiel and/or CSUSM on the way. Unfortunately I don't think brengle terrace will be completed in time for your trip.

OK Guys and Gals -

I think I have my trip set:

I will be starting off at Montiel Park at 7AM on Feb 25th and play a quick 9 holes. Then over to CSU San Marcos for 18 holes. From there a quick stop at Sunset Park (6 holes) on my way to Goat Hill (18 holes). From there a drive north to Camp Pendleton to play their 9 holes and if there is still some time and daylight, back down to Olive Glen for 9 holes to finish the day.

If anyone would like to join me, just shoot me a PM. I do have my DGCR Travel Tag if you want to swap!

that list is duable, but Goat Hill is a beast of a course. The first three you will have done by 11am. Good luck, long nice day of golf.

Goat Hill is pretty easily playable in under 2hrs with a cart on a day where there's not much ball golf traffic.

I said its a beast just because its a long course, but if your a good golfer and dont tire easily, you should breeze right through with a golf cart. Camp pendleton will only take like 30 minutes to play

Thanks guys! I may try to start even earlier in the day, say 6:30 instead of 7 and whip through the first three courses and try to give myself as much time as possible at Goat Hill. If I can breeze through Pendleton in 30 minutes. I should be golden.

I threw Olive Glen in because I have to make my way back to Coronado and do not think I will have the chance to play in an Olive Grove any other time.

Latest posts