• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Selling Collection

John Rock

Double Eagle Member
I've been collecting discs since the 80's but have decided to sell most of them . Lots of stuff from the 90's, even a few of the early Innova CE discs. Most of what I have is Innova stuff but do have Discraft, Gateway, DGA, and several Wham-O 86 mold Softies. Many minis - Innova, Wham-O, Discraft, Little Flyer, and others. A few Wham-O glow discs (Night Flyer and Moon lighter). In the process of digging the boxes out of a storage unit so will be able to post pics soon. If you're interested in something in particular let me know I might have one or more.

I'm interested in discraft flashes, surges, xtremes, dga titanics, tsunamis, shockwaves, Gateway spirits, illusions. Also interested in glow stuff if it still glows.

I'm very interested in older champion Leopards if you got any of those!

Any Super Puppys? I got a pretty cool one but I'm looking for the Grateful Dead stamped one... or any Super Puppy really.

I've been collecting discs since the 80's but have decided to sell most of them . Lots of stuff from the 90's, even a few of the early Innova CE discs. Most of what I have is Innova stuff but do have Discraft, Gateway, DGA, and several Wham-O 86 mold Softies. Many minis - Innova, Wham-O, Discraft, Little Flyer, and others. A few Wham-O glow discs (Night Flyer and Moon lighter). In the process of digging the boxes out of a storage unit so will be able to post pics soon. If you're interested in something in particular let me know I might have one or more.
What would you take for all of it? Also how many discs are we talking about?

250+ discs. Most new, unthrown, several wrapped in clear plastic. Several others inked but good shape. Several inked and "broken in". Did not count the minis but damn there's a lot of them. DGA disc with the minis from early National Doubles is signed by Ed Headrick himself.

No puppies. Not sure on the omega ss ( possible but will have to sort when I get more time).

IMG_20230928_183403188.jpg
IMG_20230928_183413012.jpg
IMG_20230928_183445817.jpg
IMG_20230928_182705333.jpg
IMG_20230928_181426323.jpg
IMG_20230928_183314275.jpg
IMG_20230928_182838036.jpg

lol what do we consider is a lot of discs?... I am interested in those Eagles! IDK what market rate is though.

There are a few from Lightning. Will be a few days before I'll have time to sort through all and get a better inventory.

There's a couple mixed in with autographs but I've never been much for seeking signatures. The DGA disc with Ed H.'s autograph was just a "right time right place" thing. I had played in John Houck's first big doubles event (Circular Skies Over Texas - Doubles in 1991) and then convinced of my my hometown players to team up for the next year. We found out it was going to be made a big PDGA event so we were in for sure. Since it was made a "PDGA National Doubles" all the big names showed up to Round Rock. Ran across Ed Headrick a few times that weekend and since we DGA was one of the big sponsors I thought it would be cool to get his autograph on one of his products.

There are a few from Lightning. Will be a few days before I'll have time to sort through all and get a better inventory.

There's a couple mixed in with autographs but I've never been much for seeking signatures. The DGA disc with Ed H.'s autograph was just a "right time right place" thing. I had played in John Houck's first big doubles event (Circular Skies Over Texas - Doubles in 1991) and then convinced of my my hometown players to team up for the next year. We found out it was going to be made a big PDGA event so we were in for sure. Since it was made a "PDGA National Doubles" all the big names showed up to Round Rock. Ran across Ed Headrick a few times that weekend and since we DGA was one of the big sponsors I thought it would be cool to get his autograph on one of his products.
Cool...same here, played a lot of Texas golf back in the '90s...mostly DFW area...still playin', but mostly staying in Central Texas now...they've slaughtered the Famous course in Round Rock...one of the longest holes in Texas is no more, sadly...

I'll keep an eye out for your next post after you've done your inventory...also interested in any old Cyclones you might turn up as well...one of my all time favorites!

Looking forward to doing business w/you!

Thanks,
Snapp

Apparently my husband is going to kill me if I buy this but YOLO ! Pm sent.

There are many Rocs (I am a Roc fan so picked up many through the years). I don't have an accurate disc-by-disc inventory so I can answer your question completely. Same with the millennium, there are some just not sure of specific molds.