• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Signature Disc For Avery Jenkins?

Signature Disc For Avery Jenkins?

• Destroyer

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • XCaliber

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • TeeRex

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • Max

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Other (Post Other Option In Thread)

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters

flash86

Birdie Member
I was just on the PDGA message board and read that Dave Dunipace is open to suggestions on a signature disc for Avery Jenkins in honor of him winning Worlds this year. Which disc would recommend?

I would love to have an Avery signature Destroyer, but you would think they would ask Avery himself about what disc he wants his name on. An Avery Jenkins signature Polecat might be nice also. :)

I am guessing they are getting Avery's input, but they are also looking at public feedback because that would be indicative of market interest. If more people say they want an AJ Destroyer for example, then Innova would be wise to go that route.

If they want to release the TeeRex in Champion plastic that would be a great signature disc for him, assuming he at least carries one in his bag (which I do believe he does).

Tee rex since thats his main driver

TeeRex is no longer his "main" driver. He even states in his article about Worlds that he used Star Xcals and Pro Destroyers for his drivers that week. That stuff on the Innova page is pretty outdated.

I vote Pro Destroyer if he carries one in his bag (it wouldn't surprise me).

Destroyers are nice if I can throw them correctly...but I guess that's the situation with any disc haha

Ok Sorry, he may of changed recently but he has used a tee rex forever and that was his main driver last time I saw him.

Teerex or destroyer for sure. Everything else has been used.... = )

Avery might have to win the USDGC before Innova will do a sig disc for him just like they waited for Dave to win Worlds a few years after his USDGC win.

How about a Champion/Star Whippet. Jenkins lives by that disc for trick/trouble shots.

Personally I think they should also make a Valarie Jenkins Starfire