• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Signature holes of Minnesota.

St. Charles #2

9627f346.jpg

this thread is making me ashamed to live here and not play these courses . . . next summer will be time to take my skillz around the state.

BRP 4 for sure.

how do you tell if a hole is a signature hole?

Bassett Creek, Hole 1 tee with Hole 2's fairway in the background.

6819530143_8ea46597d5.jpg

Blue Ribbon Pines #4

6600506587_18ba2479d5.jpg

Bryant Lake #1

5493728902_a68efe8f81.jpg

Last edited:
this thread is making me ashamed to live here and not play these courses . . . next summer will be time to take my skillz around the state.

BRP 4 for sure.

how do you tell if a hole is a signature hole?

I feel the same way about not playing a lot of those courses when I lived there. :(

You HAVE to play BRP. Great course.

i will say that i love the driving range hole at BRP.

not sure if it's signature or not, but i feel it should be. it's perfect; it's nice and relaxing and fun. a welcome break from the gauntlet that reminds you why you went to the course in the first place.

I loveeeeee that we can have our own thread on DGCR and multiple courses with great holes.

xoxox MNDG.

Calvary Hill #5 Long Tee:

8f99e229.jpg

Many many times. Actually not that far of a shot.

I can't make it up there. Been pin high right. I do have a weak crappy arm though and am fat old decrepit and sucky big balls crap. I would think guys with decent power would throw a mid. It plays probably 375ish being 550 downhill?

Aitkin City Park #5

11229130743_e05c7bb638.jpg

I have a million more pictures, but I mainly concentrate on players and not necessarily the course. Maybe I will throw more on Flickr later.

Also, the pictures I have with the GGGT disc is part of my Traveling Gold Line Villain picture "scrapbook" that I am working on. Think of it like a traveling gnome and taking pictures to see where he has been.

Many many times. Actually not that far of a shot.

Agreed, probably plays 350ish, my weak ass arm can get up there on occasion just have to get over the parking lot, over the dumpsters and miss the last tree. Juju on the otherhand is a lefty where he probably can just go dead straight at it with something stable like a legacy rival or star teebird, get a little turn out of it and then have it get stable to land under the basket.