• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

small (3-5 disc) bag

so for a brief review its OKAY.

- large diameter discs make it more difficult to function with.

- discs do not stay perpendicular to the top zipper, and get funky angled positions sometimes (makes opening/closing and adding/removing discs WAY more difficult) **also, see above**

- 2 cupholders but no real place to put anything useful (EVERY ROUND i have at least : cell, keys, lighter, cigs...if i have my normal bag i also have a towel, small light, couple granola bars, sandpaper "patch", chapstick, etc etc etc) soooo if i "minimalize" on stuff with me to the necessities its still quite inconvenient - i use a cupholder as a stretchy pocket kinda thing. the little pouch i got barely holds much, and is annoying cause it always makes noise/flails around every step you take.

-realistically holds 4-6, 6 being on the tougher and less managable side. for instance, i could carry a rhyno, vector, fuse, and valkyrie with general ease, but the moment i added another mid it got a little crowded. maybe if you carry mostly drivers or something you could fit 6 easily, but not with all mids and a non-low profile putter.

kinda tired of reviewing this cheap and small bag, but i do feel it would make a good one for trips or visiting somewhere for instance. im going to keep it and not get rid of it, for days where i only want to carry <6 discs...or when i travel. a true minimalist would get a nutsac hands down - put thats the price you pay.

Wonder how the Ace Race weekender bag will work for this purpose.

For $25 it's hard to beat, a small bag, couple of discs and a mini too.

There are 2 in the area, I plan on hitting both and setting the wife up with one of the bags.

Latest posts