• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Sorcerer with amateur photography included.

Yeah, I never trifled a ton with the Sorcerer. Its an OK disc. If I absolutely had to I could bag it and do OK with it for understable use. Thing is, there are other way easier discs to throw those kinds of shots with. Mediocre glide and too much late fade to really flex out for big bombs. Sometimes flips and doesn't come back too.

That's interesting, I have thrown probably 3-5 of them, never owned one, but they were always between -1/2 fresh to -2/1.5 beat in for me. Extremely neutral for a high speed driver, and liked low lines...good glide for low lines. Flew like a speed 13 Trespass to me. I've never owned a Tern but flew a lot like a Tern to me that felt better in the hand, if I threw them on golf lines 10-15' high. I found they have less stability/consistent fade than a Sheriff, although the Sheriff is better for max D lines because it can just hold a turn forever and flex out whereas the Sorcerer was a speed 13 hyzer flip straight disc when I've tried them. It did seem like all I'd use it for would be a <15' high hyzer flip laser beam, but it was good at those. I could see medium arm speeds using them for different soft line shaping.