• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

South on 95 to Boca

Gents:

I live near Hilton Head, and play my golf at Triplett in Savannah. I am headed to Boca Raton this weekend, and depending on time will have time for 1-2 rounds along the way. 8)

I have used the directory at PDGA to find some courses, and it seems like there are lots of options, just looking for a suggestions, or comments on courses.

The closer to 95 the better.

Steve

the closest course to boca is tradwinds park on sample road just west of 95. it is a little bit down the road on sample, but you cant miss it. coming from the east turn into the entrance on the left. tradewinds is a tough course with long holes. easterling park is also in the area about 20 minutes south tradewinds. they can both be looked up on pdga web site.

Right on! When I'm in FL.(Hallandale) I always hit those 2 parks. If I go to Easterlin I always bring Deano a Natty Ice! :D
Tradewinds is a little longer with some great holes along a big pond.
Easterlin is shorter and more technical with a couple shots over a murky, turtle filled pond. I spent some time in that filthy pond up to my neck looking for my discs!
Both are great courses with cool locals!

glad you like us locals so much, and a great extra of playing at easterlin is the huge iguanas that rome wild. last round i played there a massive orange one fell down a few branches in a tree next to me. i had to stop at my car on the next hole to change my boxers.

Yeah, there was a huge iguana that used to sun itself between the pond and the basket for hole #3. Sometimes I wouldn't see it til it took off running for the pond! The Jesus lizards are pretty cool too! Man, I can't wait til I move back!!! :D