• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Spearfish South Dakota-No man's Land?

Dr.Smooth

Double Eagle Member
Heading through that area of the country in about a week. Wondering if their are any clubs or active players willing to meet up to give me a tour of Spearfish DGC. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/827231867345708/ - Black Hills Disc Golf Club is probably the best place to start. There are lots of active players that would show you the ropes. I have to work whilst milady plays a B-tier, otherwise I'd offer myself. Also recommend Pageant Hill in Custer and Camplex in Gillette, WY if you have time. Custer is 90 minutes south, but worth it and very different than Spearfish.

My wife and I would be happy too but my wife and I will also be at said B-tier. Someone on that facebook group would be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks! It will be around July 10/11. Which is a mon/tues. I don't facebook so I'm trying to arrange things thru dgcr.

I imagine the tourney is a weekend kind of thing so perhaps that gives some folks more flexibility.

Just wanted to give an update since I'm not a facebooker. Looks like I should be driving thru Spearfish monday early evening.

Still trying to meet up with some interested in showing me the course.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/827231867345708/ - Black Hills Disc Golf Club is probably the best place to start. There are lots of active players that would show you the ropes. I have to work whilst milady plays a B-tier, otherwise I'd offer myself. Also recommend Pageant Hill in Custer and Camplex in Gillette, WY if you have time. Custer is 90 minutes south, but worth it and very different than Spearfish.
Thanks breezywywh for the Custer recommendation. Our course can use all the traffic it can get. We have more deer than players.

Latest posts