• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Champ Pigs (or Glo)

PINNED IT!

Pinned another basket today with my Pro Pig. Of course, it taco'd just a bit. Hm, if only there were pigs in more durable plastics!!!!

Also, I don't want to see what has happened with the Gators and Teebirds that they sell out in what seems like minutes. Those of us who have followed this thread, committed to buying a certain amount of Pigs, emailed them once if not several times and signed the petition should not lose out to someone who's just sitting back waiting to buy and beats us to them.

Well, hopefully Innova makes enough of the initial run so that those who actually want to throw this Pig will get a chance to buy it, and enjoy it.

Well, hopefully Innova makes enough of the initial run so that those who actually want to throw this Pig will get a chance to buy it, and enjoy it.

Yah I would be pretty upset if I dont get my 10.........i want to still be throwing champ pigs 30 years from now

INNOVA, we represent a small fraction of the community that purchases your discs on a regular basis.

As of 9/20/2012, we would like to purchase 255 Champ Pigs. Is this enough for a CFR or regular production run???
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

UPDATED LIST - check to see if you should be on the list and are not, also make sure the number I have you down for is correct. thank you.

New013 - 7
Booter - 1
Michaelmove - 1
Digital - 2
Nowski - 2
thugjitsu - 5
Huk Finn - 2
Dfwdscglfr - 2
georgesummers - 5
BENFTS - 3
VeeAreSix - 5
jkdisc - 1
Osmo - 2
jlh900 - 2
jasonc - 4
Atrainwrecker - 2
tomsdiscs - 2
prototype - 1
pdiddy71 - 1
chain-addicted - 1
jpacetime - 5
deafdgolfer - 4
jenb - 1
jmoney - 4
njdevilsphan - 5
BillTard - 1
natural born deaf - 2
Prototype - 2
Gangstar - 5
QuinnAA199 - 2
VyZx - 2
JR Stengele - 1
GreggStone - 1
Cyoda - 5
austin234 - 2
DiscLizard - 2
bradcrow - 3
Jmitch - 4
Burritotoes - 3
PuttyMcPlaidPants - 3
neilz4 - 2
allurex - 3
Ripper - 2
codus1984 - 2
'cjc - 2
Huk Finn - 3
Bender - 1
Rocaholic - 3
jtreadwell - 2
thugjitsu - 9
GEChurch - 10
wwchart - 3
Bangchains - 2
tbird999 - 2
Dr.Disc - 10
La flama blanca - 5
maddmatt - 5
pacanova - 4
JR Stengele - 1
Bobby Lewinski - 1
Banger of Chains - 3
Sagecoast - 2
Hyzer's - 3
nuggsfan9 - 2
drkstr - 1
pablo.diablo - 5
iacas - 3
yangs1 - 3
Sagecoast - 2
dmbrun2 - 3
hyzer1 - 2
Stan McDaniel - 1
A Gold Piggie - 3
B3NDER - 1
BigSky - 2
Mulligan McGee - 1
big_game_brewer - 6
Flick4D - 3
tarel - 5
Arocep - 1
jswoods1984 - 3
iowapat - 3
BraveThrower43 - 2
CarRamRod - 2
Frigobar - 3
Bugz36984 - 3
worldwide - 2
Steezo - 3
Rastaman - 2

255 AS OF 9/20/2012.

Please don't forget to e-mail the Innova Factory Store here and sign the petition here!!!

I'd be game for a few, but not if they are ridiculously overpriced like the champion cro. Why is that disc 16.99? Is making it really that much harder than any other champion disc?

Thanks for keeping up the support guys, don't forget to email the factory store and link to this thread so they know we won't give up until we get what we want.

Latest posts