• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Spring 2020 - What have you bought/what do you want?

I ordered a Z Comet from Black Ink discs with a sweet stamp but a friend heard I didn't;t have any and sent me this one right away, lol. Can't wait to give them a toss.
Ajp8Jcc.jpg

Friends are nice.

A Trooper and (3) DX Spiders!

That is an amazing score on the 3 oop DX Spiders. A DX Spider to me is one of the lowest profile disc a person can putt with well in addition to a slightly worn in DX Gator and for some reason DX Spider got discontinued in DX. :confused: It was used often for those who liked a very low profile putter/putter like disc that a person could use for putting that had a bead on it without having to wear in a DX Gator or to have a longer putting putter/the non OS approach disc for those who used both the Gator and the Spider.

I just got myself some matched throwing stock off Monocacy's FSOT.. Bunch of 161 ish plasma waves and couple 157? Plasma tesla in hot pink! Even I can find those at dusk! Which is largely when I play.

Also scored a backup inertia worn and white at 159 backs up my 155 and 157. Actually most excited about that.

Lost a Northman in some trees yesterday. Ordered 2 more and a Z Wasp, hybrid Warden and ESP Vulture while I was at it.

Not really the best strategy though. Lose one disc, buy 5 to replace it.

Lost a Northman in some trees yesterday. Ordered 2 more and a Z Wasp, hybrid Warden and ESP Vulture while I was at it.

Maybe so, but I like it!

I went old school and found a vintage Hellcat, Corsair, Fortress, and Bearcat... The 5th disc in the lot was a Tourney Pro(??) OVAL Stamped 4 Chain Magnet.

Want more of a mold I already use: Star Sonic, Halo Wraith, gold stamp Zeus.

Tentatively want to try: Hades and Shryke.

No way, its the best! Last year I had to retire a favorite thunderbird. So I bought another Thurderbird, a Valkyrie, a Tesla and an Undertaker. After spending time with all of them and losing my Undy, the Valkyrie stood out and is now my go to driver. When the DX Valk dies ( my home course is heavily wooded) the Tesla or Thundy comes out.

Who knows when you'll need a replacement. Its always good to have back ups!

***MUST...HAVE...MORE...DISCS...***

Latest posts