• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

spring fling at fallasburg...

I am going to check the radio station remote schedule tomorrow and see if I can pull this off. We have one of our club challenges that day, but the way I am throwing currently not going to help them in any way. :( It's bad...it's noob bad. But this could be a fun replacement. Maybe talk the misses into an Electric Cheetah/Founder's/Wolfgang's overnighter. I still need to knock out that course and a couple others in that area.

If my truck is fixed up good and nice (which at the speed my dad works, wont be) I'm in! Otherwise there's always next year.

bender where are you at i could on my way to fallsburg stop and pick you up. if you still need a ride. i am coming in from coopersville area but might be picking someone else up in wyoming if he can make it that day.

NW Grand Rapids. I'm hoping to be mobile by then. My suuuuuuper awesome :rolleyes: dad is working on my truck (which has been going on two weeks, hence the :rolleyes:) and it had damned well better be done in time for this.

This is the weekend right before my birthday. Might have to tell the wife I want to do this instead of going to dinner.

B3NDER, where in NW GR, if you don't mind? We should go thow. That's where I'm at too.

It's either this or a local tourney on the 25th since my wife has both weekends off. I'm leaning toward this since I kind of hate the tourney course :D

Unless something falls through, I'll be carpooling with BogeyNoMore. :D

And your new avatar is disturbing :eek:

so are we settling on saturday the 17th at say 11am?

images

ELLIOTT!!! I kind of thought you had been vanquished :\

sweet!! ohio peeps!!

This is the weekend right before my birthday. Might have to tell the wife I want to do this instead of going to dinner.

B3NDER, where in NW GR, if you don't mind? We should go thow. That's where I'm at too.

Very close to richmond park! I'm down to throw.

I pretty much am committed to being there on the 17th of march. I might have one guy from work coming with me. and someone else i met at rosewood park who is interested but not sure if he is available to make it that day. i am hoping i can get at least one of the two to come. to be able to show them this monster of a course. I am hearing that Bertha Brock in Ionia when it is finished will be as tough if not tougher than fallsburg.

so for me

1 confirmed pretty much, and 2 maybes for attendance

Man that was a fun weekend! :)

Jukeshoe: <---Got krunked at E-man's after-wedding party. :D

I'm still 99% sure I'm in for the 17th! :thmbup:

Question anyone know what Terry C is up to these days. is he still on the other side of the state working or is he back in town again. if he is available maybe he would like to meet us out at fallsburg.