• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Start A Show us your Mini Thread?

IMG_1050.jpg

Anyone know what these are worth? Got them from a veteran who had a grocery bag of old mini's he was selling. Tried to find cool ones, the big floppy one is really neat... and the one from 1980 was the oldest one I could find. The sorta rough looking PDGA one is from 89, FYI

lemme get that stonersville mini...ha

Anyone know what these are worth? Got them from a veteran who had a grocery bag of old mini's he was selling. Tried to find cool ones, the big floppy one is really neat... and the one from 1980 was the oldest one I could find. The sorta rough looking PDGA one is from 89, FYI

I'm guessing the big floppy one is a dog disc, as Nylabone is a company that makes plastic bones for dogs.

here are mine

DSC00849.JPG

I use the bottom left black one and the orange on on the right stuck together all stash mine like.

The purple one in the middle is a 25% off coupon to gateway, and the green one under it has your basic rules/ etiquette on it

Here is my minis... I use the No Balls mini and the black with orange stamp first run one...

Proto Star First runs...
54dcd4f8.jpg

Bar Stamp First runs...
49d83b94.jpg

Randoms...
91c95d17.jpg

Glow First Runs...
29c8962f.jpg

Here is my minis... I use the No Balls mini and the black with orange stamp first run one...

Proto Star First runs...
54dcd4f8.jpg

Bar Stamp First runs...
49d83b94.jpg

[/IMG]

wher do you get these?? i want!!

edit: i actually have a black bar stamp but i want one of the proto stars those are awesome!

My hand made custom wooden mini made by my buddy Strick who runs Fully Loaded Disc Golf.

6965730213_8a671d09fe_m.jpg

Homemade bottle opener mini. Needs a little rounding off still.

Attachments

• home made mini dg 2.jpg
    home made mini dg 2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 39
Mini-madness!

Here's my current mini collection:
minilot.jpg

My Magic & Wizard stash minis & a black one from Innova:
minismisc.jpg

Club stamps:
minismisc_003.jpg

I live near enough to Tennessee that I cross the border to throw quite a bit. TN club stamps:
minismisc_002.jpg

Probably my favorite:
clashmini.jpg

A "Show us your Mini" thread?

Talk about a "That's what she said" thread. :p
Sorry, cheap humor's all I can afford.

anybody else have one of these sparkle champ minis? a friend gave it to me, its pretty awesome. except for the HORENDOUS dgv stamp which i unsuccessfully tried to take off. these innova gold stamps are a bitch to get off lately, gonna have to put some elbow grease into later. im gonna dye my name and pdga # on it or something cause i like it but hate the image that was on it

2012-03-28_22-39-28_811.jpg

anybody else have one of these sparkle champ minis? a friend gave it to me, its pretty awesome. except for the HORENDOUS dgv stamp which i unsuccessfully tried to take off. these innova gold stamps are a bitch to get off lately, gonna have to put some elbow grease into later. im gonna dye my name and pdga # on it or something cause i like it but hate the image that was on it

Yeah, I have a black one and a blue one. They came in my box of Proto Valks I bought on DGV.