• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Straight Line Discs - January 14th - Turner Park

If you can finish the front 11 holes and be under par (playing all par 3, not course par) then that is the goal. Holes 12-18 is where your score can start sky rocketing very quickly. I was -3 after 11 the other day and finished +6 if that tells you anything.

This is very true. Holes 11, 12, 13, 16 and 18 are the holes to watch out for. I was at -1 after 11 but then I had to get onto one of my students because he threw an extra shot and hit his brother in the head. A water penalty and a missed mando later and I was lucky to finish with a 61.

Yeah right there with you Johnnyfats. I've been right around 60-62 lately. Hopefully I can squeeze down into the 50s for the tournament. I usually play better tourneys than I do casual rounds.

I have only played in one tournament & it was a charity event but the course there looks alot like the one here in Denison I normally play 5 over here at Munson park.

lisa and i will be signing up after midnight tonight when my check goes in
so that will be 7 women, very nice turnout

Congrats wes! And this will be my first adv tourney. Can't be sittin at top of intermediate any more. Wes... what're you gonna play? And richard... I'll probably be low mid playing field, and I'll probably have my goods with me... so bring me out some gems people! Especially night shift destroyers *cough cough*. And I may have to designate myself a spot in the trunk or bed of your vehicle back to ttown richard. Go back to where the fun is.

I would play adv but I took this last few weeks off. Time to get back in the swing. I plan on playing this year all adv.

Send me her number I don't have it. Sent her a FB message this morning. To play woman's REC she has to have 2 other ladies to play with her. I do not think she has a choice. Unless she wants to play men's REC.

Its whatever they give out. Who you playing with

You better come with the thunder...

Latest posts