• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Straight Line Discs - January 14th - Turner Park

I did not know if your rating went up you could stay in that same category. I was going based off of: http://www.pdga.com/files/documents/PlayersDivisionGrid.pdf

True that…one off tourney and I totally agree. We'r planning on playing the Polar Open next weekend and he'll be moving up to Int for sure. But, since this is a points series, I personally, don't think it would be fair to make him bump up to Int mid-series and start back at zero points. If we were playing for pay-outs, I might feel differently, but it's just for a trophy and bragging rights, so I'm ok with playing against him……of course I get beat by him weekly so mayb I'm just used to it (8^\

True that…one off tourney and I totally agree. We'r planning on playing the Polar Open next weekend and he'll be moving up to Int for sure. But, since this is a points series, I personally, don't think it would be fair to make him bump up to Int mid-series and start back at zero points. If we were playing for pay-outs, I might feel differently, but it's just for a trophy and bragging rights, so I'm ok with playing against him……of course I get beat by him weekly so mayb I'm just used to it (8^\

That's cool. Should not have called him a bagger. Should know the facts bf I open my mouth.

That's cool. Should not have called him a bagger. Should know the facts bf I open my mouth.

It's all good…I warned him after the last ratings update that he might get some…um…dirty looks from the other Rec players in the next tourney. If I didn't know the whole story I would prob be thinking the same things (8^]

So I f'd up. I signed up yesterday morning at 8am. Thinking I put myself and my man on the paypal to be paid. To my surprise I am on the list to play and he is not. What?? Checked my paypal account and I only put myself on there. O $hit. Now he is on a waiting list with 12 other peps. He doesn't know yet.

What to do. I feel so bad and mad. grrr.

He will probably be too tired to play, just let him take a nap

My honey is in and so are a few of my other friends!! So happy!!
My Friday is looking better. If you are local come join me and David at random dubs tonight at Towne Lake...night golf baby.

Yeah good showing once again. Capped at 112 players! Lots of fun.

I will run some more free Hyzer Bomb shirts and swag at the next tournament CTP in February. And as always I will do a ladies ony CTP!

Go like Straightline on Facebook
And of course HyzerBomb

More sweet events coming soon!

I had fun and good fortune. First round, I got carded with Alpha Dave and got see what a great attitude he has. Good job, Dave! Second round was down to business with littlemissmuffet bringing some serious heat. It's hard to believe you've only been playing a few months, girl! Expecting great things.

I had fun and good fortune. First round, I got carded with Alpha Dave and got see what a great attitude he has. Good job, Dave! Second round was…….

Awh! Thx Jen! I had a great time on Saturday and felt real lucky to get on ur card the first round.

Looking forward to Vets in Feburary!

I had fun and good fortune. First round, I got carded with Alpha Dave and got see what a great attitude he has. Good job, Dave! Second round was down to business with littlemissmuffet bringing some serious heat. It's hard to believe you've only been playing a few months, girl! Expecting great things.

Thanks Jen! I had a great time and it was such an awesome first tourney experience! I hope to play with you again soon!

i moved up to 5th in points.
id say that im pretty much out of it to be first, but is 1st the only spot that gets anything?

Latest posts