• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sunday weather chat

Marty McFly

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I wake up thinking how great my disc golf day is going to be only to find 4 inches of snow on the ground.

How dare you mother nature?

It's currently 31 in McKinney Texas and the high for tomorrow is 62. I wish global warming would make it warmer. If it is this bad in Texas I imagine its worse in other parts.

So are you playing anyways and how bad is it where you live?

Me: Not playing and it's bad for a southern like me.

Come on lets go to AC, played all day yesterday. Trying to recover and cant sit on the couch anymore

Come on lets go to AC, played all day yesterday. Trying to recover and cant sit on the couch anymore

We should go play but how are the roads? Do you have any money left for me to take?

Remember I have to drive down 75 from the Melissa area.

They are probably ok. Got money that I won yesterday. I can probably get beach bum and rocnroll to show up too. Let me know

I started reading this thread and then looked outside and it is snowing in Louisiana. Yesterday it was in the 60s. WTF? Would Harry Meyers be too dangerous in the snow? Actually it's manliness should melt the snow so no prob.

Last edited:
Whos meeting at AC???? We can go elsewhere if yall want

Played 4 rounds on 2 courses Friday in 60+ degree weather. Wore a tee shirt and worked up a slight sweat. Sun shining, spring in the air, beautiful. :)

Played 1 round Saturday in 34 degree freezing rain that alternated between snow and sleet, froze my ass off and wished I had brought gloves. :mad:

last thursday, here in KC, we had almost perfect weather. 65 and sunny, a great day to go and play. today...36, cloudy, and damn near a foot of snow on the ground. waaaaa....i wanna play!!!

Our weather here was beautiful all week with highs up into the 60s and lots of sun. I got out 3 days this week to play in shorts and a t shirt. Suddenly, the weekend is here and it's back in the 30s with a mix of rain and snow...:thmbdown:

Our weather here was beautiful all week with highs up into the 60s and lots of sun. I got out 3 days this week to play in shorts and a t shirt. Suddenly, the weekend is here and it's back in the 30s with a mix of rain and snow...:thmbdown:

At least we don't have snow on the ground like down south ?!?!???!:clap::D

We did yesterday up here, but it's all gone already.

"Up" here? You're directly west of me...:D

We usually get what Chitown gets plus some yummy yummy lake-effect.

Nothing stuck here yesterday, yah!

Ha finally the upper midwest is nicer than the south :p. Too bad 3 out of the 4 courses near here are 30 feet under water, and the fourth is all holes less than 200 feet.... And I guess we still have huge snow piles everywhere.... But at least it's sort of warm! high of 47 today.

If we'd had four inches of snow on the ground this morning, I would not have had to cut the grass (actually mostly weeds) before going out to play. First mowing of the season, and damn but I hate having to start that up again.

But the pine cones have been (mostly) picked up and the yard is mowed. Time to call a couple friends, fill up the water bottle, and head on out. Shorts and t-shirt weather here in NC. Mid 70's and sunny.

Too bad for you guys.

I am 25 miles north of Houston, and yesterday it was rain and 70 degrees. Today its 50, and we have a constant wind of 18-20mph. I am playing a wooded course , so the wind shouldnt come into play too much. I am leaving here in about 30 minutes to go play.

Yesterday in Chattanooga Tn,Sunny and 73 discing away!:clap:
Today,cloudy,rainy and 45...blah.......staying inside:thmbdown:

Latest posts