• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Super straight midrange

Westside Sling.

I threw one for the first time last week.. It flies like a longer Proxy... Super straight, no wiggle - flat touchdown.

I just bought two of them after trying that one out. It's probably gonna kick the Warship out of my bag! :O

I'm thinking about replacing my Champ Mako3 with a Star VCobra. I only throw my mids about 200' right now and tend to get more fade than I think I should out of the Mako3. So far, the VCobra seems to finish a bit straighter.

I love both discs. My Mako3s (Champ or Star) tend to be a little more understable than my Star VCobras. The VCobra is sneaky long, and very straight. Mine started out straight with a small finishing fade until they began seasoning in, and now they go straight with almost no fade. Either one will get'er done for ya.

I have a Z BUZZZ SS that goes very straight for me, when released flat,

Still getting the feel for hyzer flipping my new X Comet, I believe the Comet has great potential for controlled shots on wooded courses, I just need to practice with it :)

It likes to be handled gently

Warship.
Thinner, really long straight throws if you have clean form.

M4.
A little taller, not as touchy about form flaws. Long, straight flights.