• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Switching to Trinity discs.

Scoop

Hey everyone I was wondering if I could get some help finding counterparts to some discs in my bag in the trinity brand discs (dynamic discs, lat 64, westside). I have come to enjoy throwing their mace, triple x, and hatchet and want to tryout counter parts to all my other main discs to see if they are as consistent as the trinity plastic I have already thrown. If you do know what some good counterparts are thank you for the suggestions.

All of these discs are the ones I want counterparts for:
Putters - KC Pro 12x Aviar, Also a good driving putter.
Fairway drivers - Something straight that still finishes to the left on a back hand every time.
Distance drivers - Nuke, Excalibur, and something that always finishes to the right on a backhand but has a lot of glide.

Thanks again for all of your suggestions and I hope you all have good future rounds.

Hey everyone I was wondering if I could get some help finding counterparts to some discs in my bag in the trinity brand discs (dynamic discs, lat 64, westside). I have come to enjoy throwing their mace, triple x, and hatchet and want to tryout counter parts to all my other main discs to see if they are as consistent as the trinity plastic I have already thrown. If you do know what some good counterparts are thank you for the suggestions.

All of these discs are the ones I want counterparts for:
Putters - KC Pro 12x Aviar, Also a good driving putter.
Fairway drivers - Something straight that still finishes to the left on a back hand every time.
Distance drivers - Nuke, Excalibur, and something that always finishes to the right on a backhand but has a lot of glide.

Thanks again for all of your suggestions and I hope you all have good future rounds.

Hard Judge, Fuzion Judge
Saint Pro
World, Enforcer, Renegade beat in

And it's Trilogy.

Hard Judge, Fuzion Judge
Saint Pro
World, Enforcer, Renegade beat in

And it's Trilogy.

Lol. your right. Stupid trinity. Thanks for the help. I was either looking at the judge or the dagger as a main putter. How flippy is the renegade right out of the box? and last but not least does the plastic make a difference for the distance drivers?

Sorry about the double post but I would rather have something more overstable as a driving putter.

I always paired the sinus with my pure/spike for OS short range throws.

Also a good choice. The Harp comes with the benefit of being available in premium plastic, though, which is the biggest reason it replaced the Sinus in my bag.

Yeah i can see that. Little faster too/shallower? Maybe im thinking of the bard.. Get all this new stuff confused.

Edit: bard is a mid nvm lol.

Then I think I might try the harp. I would rather have something in a higher quality plastic.