• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tags in Map View

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGtourist

Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Am I the only one that thinks this would be a cool idea?

I understand if its too much work etc. I just think it would be cool to view where the tags are.

I could really only do it by zip code which wouldn't be too, too helpful plus I'd have to manually update it on each trade. If someone was feeling ambitious, all the data is there in the main list and they could plug it into a google map.

Not really, I'd still have to build the whole thing. If I have time and am bored at some point maybe I'll mess around with it but there are some other things on the site I'd want to get to first since I think they'd be more useful.

Not really, I'd still have to build the whole thing. If I have time and am bored at some point maybe I'll mess around with it but there are some other things on the site I'd want to get to first since I think they'd be more useful.

any that you can tell us about?

No doubt there are only a slight handfull of people that would care, but I still think it would look cool.

How about you GPS all the tags, Tim? It will probably only bump up the cost of the travel tags 300 bucks or so.

How about you GPS all the tags, Tim? It will probably only bump up the cost of the travel tags 300 bucks or so.
Sounds like a plan.. I'll start working out the logistics now :D

Why not just fill the map with all the existing tags based on the city/state? You can place them in the middle of the city/town.

Why not just fill the map with all the existing tags based on the city/state? You can place them in the middle of the city/town.

I agree, Tim and I live in the same city and course. So, might as well as to let you do the work to add me there from the list that Tim has already created.

Nice work again!

I agree, Tim and I live in the same city and course. So, might as well as to let you do the work to add me there from the list that Tim has already created.

Nice work again!

as Olorin posted earlier you have to have gmail to access the map and add an icon. even if the tags were put in by one person each time it changed hands you would have to update it for everyone. thats a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.