• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Teaching Disc golf in a Bikini?

It's great you're giving those kids some fun. Let me know when the US bikini instructional tour starts. I'm signing up for that. I'll bring the glitter filled twinkies!

It's great you're giving those kids some fun. Let me know when the US bikini instructional tour starts. I'm signing up for that. I'll bring the glitter filled twinkies!

Glitter is my favorite color!

I'll bring my "namebelt that say Glitter on it"

I gave a brief instructional to a couple of kids the day after Christmas. I think Holly's went a lot better.

Yes please....
smiley-excited002.gif

Very cool those kids seemed pretty amped up.

Great video as allways Holly! You are a wonderful ambassador to the sport and are taking the single greatest step to helping our sport grow, teaching the youth. Keep it up. :thmbup:

p.s. Did anyone else notice at 2:26, the little boy looking like he is pinching the butt of the girl almost 2X his hight?

Maybe that's why nobody ever takes my advice on the course. I don't wear a damn bikini.

Here comes an unpopular opinion!

Good job introducing and teaching kids in under privileged places about disc golf.

However it is either vanity or a sort of desperate attention seeking silliness to title the post "Teaching Disc Golf in a Bikini?" You get both a high five from me for teaching the kiddos along with a disappointed head shake at the bid for attention with your post title.

Here comes an unpopular opinion!

However it is either vanity or a sort of desperate attention seeking silliness to title the post "Teaching Disc Golf in a Bikini?" You get both a high five from me for teaching the kiddos along with a disappointed head shake at the bid for attention with your post title.

Was she teaching disc golf? Yes. Was she wearing a bikini? Yes, at least the top. It's not like she was being misleading with the title. Also, you clicked on it.:\

Was she teaching disc golf? Yes. Was she wearing a bikini? Yes, at least the top. It's not like she was being misleading with the title. Also, you clicked on it.:\

I said she was doing good teaching kids and I click on a lot of posts here. Her title was just silly.

Also she technically wasn't in a bikini as you pointed out, just a bikini top... so the title was misleading. Just saying.

Last edited:
Holly knows her audience. It's not the first time she's had an eye catching title.

Siri[LEFT said:
[/LEFT]usHyzer;1785111]I said she was doing good teaching kids and I click on a lot of posts here. Her title was just silly.

Also she technically wasn't in a bikini as you pointed out, just a bikini top... so the title was misleading. Just saying.
Wow, bet your great at parties.

She is doing something fun and interesting. Maybe she wanted to have a fun title to get a bunch of guys, who like disc golf to click and watch. No need to be what the kids say nowadays, a hater.

Latest posts