• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Teaching Disc golf in a Bikini?

Wow, bet your great at parties.

She is doing something fun and interesting. Maybe she wanted to have a fun title to get a bunch of guys, who like disc golf to click and watch. No need to be what the kids say nowadays, a hater.

Not really great at parties. Tend to be the guy pointing out the absurdity of people without rhythm trying to dance. I tend to always be the guy pointing out the absurd.

^ somehow we got that :)

(and I wouldn't know how I am at parties)

http://www.hapari.com/swimwear-skirts-and-cover-shorts/ - Looks like she is wearing a bikini bottom that is skirted. According to En Vogue magazine this is a hot trend this year and the "in thing". SASSY! We will probably see more of at your local beaches in the coming summer. So she is wearing a bikini just a skirted bikini.

I'm arguing about the semantics of a disc golf video on a Saturday night. When did my life turn to this! :( LOL

http://www.hapari.com/swimwear-skirts-and-cover-shorts/ - Looks like she is wearing a bikini bottom that is skirted. According to En Vogue magazine this is a hot trend this year and the "in thing". SASSY! We will probably see more of at your local beaches in the coming summer. So she is wearing a bikini just a skirted bikini.

I'm arguing about the semantics of a disc golf video on a Saturday night. When did my life turn to this! :( LOL

You also spent time researching womens' fashion.:D

You also spent time researching womens' fashion.:D

Yeah I like pointing out absurdity also, and looking at ladies in bikinis. It makes me feel a little better on a Saturday night! :)

**** Back on topic. Think it was a cool video, and would love to see the world like this! I'm not very sexy, nor have the means to do such travels so I enjoy seeing stuff like this. Thanks for sharing Holly!

Here comes an unpopular opinion!

Good job introducing and teaching kids in under privileged places about disc golf.

However it is either vanity or a sort of desperate attention seeking silliness to title the post "Teaching Disc Golf in a Bikini?" You get both a high five from me for teaching the kiddos along with a disappointed head shake at the bid for attention with your post title.

The reality is a post labeled "Bikini Disc Golf" is going to get more views than "Disc Golf in Africa" as I have learned from past experience.

Marketing. Learn about it.

The reality is a post labeled "Bikini Disc Golf" is going to get more views than "Disc Golf in Africa" as I have learned from past experience.

Marketing. Learn about it.

A post labeled "Teaching under privileged kids in Africa Disc Golf" would recieve just as many hits that matter. Using education and charitable activities as a promotional tool presents female disc golfers in both a more serious and more respectable way than a post labeled "Bikini Disc Golf"

You get major props for taking time out of your work to do such a thing as bring a fun exciting game to these kids. However I am someone very interested in bringing Disc Golf to both women and children and think that more women especially younger girls will show a greater interest in the sport if they see that they can rely on athletic ability than sexuality to gain respect and popularity among fellow discers.

A post labeled "Teaching under privileged kids in Africa Disc Golf" would recieve just as many hits that matter. .

You are looking way to deeply into things also. You are trying to put your ethics, values and morals on her. Also, along with marketing classes learn the words "target audience". She is making a fun, light hearted video about traveling and playing with kids on a Disc Golf Forum, and you are critiquing, and chastising her for it which I find offensive. What do you know what women want? Maybe women, and girls find more self esteem in being confident in their body, etc. She is actually doing, and you are preaching which one has a higher value in this world. Why are you being so judgemental? She seems to be all in with promoting disc golf, and she seems like a very nice person. Why do you need to preach to her, or tell her what she should do?

The 50s inspired skirted fashion especially in the swimwear industry has become the ultimate must have trend for this year.

Holly real question though was it a skirt or "The Ultimate Must Have" skirted bikini?

Also, I have heard that you have played Idlewild-Burlington, KY. How did you like it?

She is making a fun, light hearted video about traveling and playing with kids on a Disc Golf Forum, and you are critiquing, and chastising her for it which I find offensive.

If you find that offensive then alot of things must offend you. I actually give her major props and think she is doing a good job with her activities. Don't be angry man.

As for telling Holly what to do. I'm not, she can do as she wills. The actual You Tube video was titled "Disc Golf in Africa Week 11" which is a good descriptive name given it is a series of videos, but not very marketable in and of itself. Yes Disc Golf in a Bikini is more marketable, but female ambassadors of the sport can do better than that in marketing themselves and/or the sport. I have watched the series of the videos and find them good... just think that promotion of them as Teaching Disc Golf in a Bikini is kind of silly.

If you find that offensive then alot of things must offend you. I actually give her major props and think she is doing a good job with her activities. Don't be angry man.

As for telling Holly what to do. I'm not, she can do as she wills. The actual You Tube video was titled "Disc Golf in Africa Week 11" which is a good descriptive name given it is a series of videos, but not very marketable in and of itself. Yes Disc Golf in a Bikini is more marketable, but female ambassadors of the sport can do better than that in marketing themselves and/or the sport. I have watched the series of the videos and find them good... just think that promotion of them as Teaching Disc Golf in a Bikini is kind of silly.

Holly is an accomplished model after all, so I'm sure she's not afraid to utilize the assets God gave her to further her ideas!

Forget it, Sirius. Holly's right about one thing: she knows what sells to the horndogs on here.

Personally I thought the ruffled bikini looked like something Doris Day would have worn. Rather demure. Some on here might even call it disappointing. :rolleyes:

Maybe that's why nobody ever takes my advice on the course. I don't wear a damn bikini.
Something for which we are all greatful.

Last edited:
Was going to post. Something less than complimentary, I think, but I digress. Instead, I'm going to simply ask... how I can contribute to the expansion of disc golf for the underprivileged youth of South Africa? I've worked and served in Cape Town, and I know many kids need a different experience. What's your goal, besides these videos? I admit that I haven't watched this one, because I have not been overly impressed with the previous ones. Talk to me, Holly. How can I help? Because watching videos isn't enough.

Latest posts