• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tee pad putter -vs- Putting putter?

Teepad: Wizard/Magic depending on the shot
Putting: Wizard

If its windy enough or the right situation, I'll throw my Sinus AP off the tee or for putting.

Teepads = Opto Pure/GL Pure

Putts = Swan 2

How do you like that Swan? I got one for my brother for Christmas (hes been using a Birdie for like, 10 years now) I liked the feel in my hand, but never tried it out.

Which brings up another point: I think all putters come down to what feels right for you. I wouldn't come off the tee with say, a Polecat, but that doesn't mean someone else wouldn't.

Off the Tee: S Wizard ( not great with it, but I'm working on it.)
Putting: RFF Wizard... It's pretty destroyed I need to get a backup.

Tee: Kc Aviar/Champ Rhyno
Putting: Kc Aviar putting
i carry 5 Kc's in my bag.... two strictly putting the other 3 flippy to over stable

Tee: Zone new to the bag and really long overstable! might get some pro D ones to replace WIZARDS
Putting: evo magics that are this light green color!

I'll give a lot for another two of them.
Nikon00003540.jpg

Driving and approaching: KC Pro Aviars
Putting: Anode

Obviously this post was before my Aviars parted ways with me, leaving me clueless as to how I was gonna survive a 4 rd tourney without them.

It's now beadless Aviar, Anode, and Ion for driving and approaches, and the same purple Anode for putting.

From the tee: KC Pro Aviar
Within the circle: KC Pro Aviar
Outside the circle: KC Pro Aviar:D