• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] teebird t3

that stamp is wrong on so many levels I dunno where to begin.
epic fail!

worst stamp ever no doubt.

If they had light weights, I'd get the lady stamp for my wife, them order one for myself, acetone then dye with an Angry Bird. Actually..I might do that anyway.

I really hope that's not the only stamp used to commemorate Am Worlds this year. Give me anything else, please.

not a production run as far as I know.. I was trying figure out if that's what he was asking, seeing as this thread is pretty full of reviews for the Gstar.

Have they even released a Champ T3?

Dealer order forms don't show it.

That was the first ones they released, see the 1st post of this thread. :thmbup:

Looks like a limited run for a specific tournament in Champion plastic, then it was on to Gstar T3's. Hopefully a production run in Champion will be coming around soon, fingers crossed.

I'm sure champ will be next on the docket for the T3. I don't know how popular it will end up being, but the G Stars seem to have sold a fair amount.

Anyone else have their T3s warp on one hit? I was playing my local course and my G* T3 struck a late tree and fell. Went to pick it up and it was warped. Matter to fact has anyone had this issue with G* plastic in general?

Anyone else have their T3s warp on one hit? I was playing my local course and my G* T3 struck a late tree and fell. Went to pick it up and it was warped. Matter to fact has anyone had this issue with G* plastic in general?

I'm surprised to hear this. I've been throwing the same GStar TB all season and the only damage it's taken was a small nick on the edge in 35 degree weather. Since then I've hit plenty of trees without any damage or warping.

I don't have a huge arm, but for reference I can throw Terns and Bosses 400+ consistently. In other words when I do hit something there is some force behind it.

I can honestly say I never have, but knowing G Star it will come back nicely.

I have had this issue with my gstar teebs. It doesn't bother me too much but yeah, after a good crush into a tree my last 3 teebirds have had a droopy rim.

Sounds like the pro shop stamped TB's are the superior blend :p :p

Latest posts