• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Teleport: 24.5mm Distance Driver

So...say i can throw my axiom insanity like 315' ....would i stand to gain anything from the teleport? I don't see a speed 14 disc being too useful for me

So...say i can throw my axiom insanity like 315' ....would i stand to gain anything from the teleport? I don't see a speed 14 disc being too useful for me

You would likely not gain distance from the Teleport. You have an arm similar to mine, and while the Teleport is a great disc, I feel like it's outside of our range. Have you thrown a Wave, or Virus? My max distance, go-to driver is a 150's Wave.

That waa my thought. Im gonna have to look at a wave i think. My insanity works for me for now though too. Im super excited to get my volt that i ordered...

picked one of these up after losing my shryke, hoping it would fly the same. while it is similar, it isn't the same. when thrown correctly it bombs, but more often it turns all the way over or fades early. so on those great throws it goes fast and straight a long way, probably further than the shryke because of less lateral movement. the shryke has a lot of turn but enough lss to come out of that turn. so for me the teleport is touchy because of less hss and lss.

Every field session I've had with the Teleport has been like this. Just casually throwing my longest tosses ever.

Can you imagine what these would do in Fission? I think I could hit 600' with one if I had some tailwind.

I think I am a little late to the party here, but this sounds like a disc I need to try

I've been using the Tantrum the last couple outtings. Dang, the thing crushes. It really is like a longer Mayhem, only problem, it can be touchy - I was thinking of checking out the Teleport. I assume just more stable than Tantrum? But I know how 'that' goes - anyone confirm this? and compare the two?

well FINE, nobody responded haha I picked up a few teleports - tried them out - oddly its a different flight than the Tantrum - by a bit. I feel the Tantrum rises up and curls over and rides a turnover then hits a point then fades back pretty solid - the Teleport seems to take a longer smoother turn then smoother but decent fade - if nose up both discs will rise up and hyzer out - all depends on the release angle, power, etc - I like them - but still figuring it out -

Last field work I did I seemed to be turning the Teleport over a lot and not getting the flight I was expecting - but this was a wide open field with slight wind and I was monkey arming everything - I still got the furthest with the Teleport - it bombs for sure - just need to figure out the flight and angles - so far I feel its really close to the toucyness of my neutron volt that's 1 yr seasoned. it can turn long if you snap it too much - so the key was to have a full smooth throw releasing very Forward and center with a touch of hyzer release - then it was flying an awesome line - like anything, practice practice practice

Wtf is monkey arming?

If this was twitter i might report you as a bot on half your posts.

iu

I'd go with a gibbon. Those things are like all arms, get some serious leverage with a gibbon arm.

I am teleporting from the tee to the basket with this disc. Sorry to get off track dgcr. Please dont noil my bro and I.

Latest posts