• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Texasissouth bag

18 from Dorey longs, -2 overall which I'm meh on simply because I 3 putted on hole 11.
Birdied 5, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17. Bogeyed 4, 8, tripled 11. Definitely a course where you just need to hold on for the front nine and then score on the back. Hole 18 is like a weird par 4-5 tweener. Been tweaking a few things with my form and my miss now is late release.
Things I threw
D1
Wraith
2x Fx-2
3x Gazelle (KC pro, Glow, Champ)
3x Comet
2x pa4
1 throwing PA3
3 putting PA3
Envy
A5

Dubs at Gillies Wednesday, got paired with LA, couldn't putt and it was windy, we shot -8 and won a playoff for $7 each in second lol
D1
F2
Fx2
2x Comet
A5
2x Envy
2x PA4
1 throwing PA3
3x putting PA3

Dorey again with a small group of local Richmonders. Shot ok, I'm tweaking my putting and hit some big ones which felt good. Ruined a decent round by taking a double on 18 to close out the round. Forehand was shockingly serviceable.
D1
2x Fx-2
3x Gazelle (KC pro, Glow, Champ)
Nautilus
2x Comet
3x pa4
Envy
A5
3x putting PA3

Played MPO at March on Jenkins mountain on Saturday, absolutely perfect weather. I shot -2 which was ok, only really got in trouble on two holes and that resulted in bogeys. Missed 1 c1x putt and hit 0 c2 putts, which is kind of boring. I'm working on tweaking my putt and haven't really figured out what I want to do outside the circle moving forward.
Ratings are a little rough since Logan absolutely shredded the course with a -10.

What I threw
Halo Boss (BEEF)
Fission Octane
2x Star Destroyer (One beefy one workably beefy)
400 FX2 (I bagged two but only threw my beat in one, it actually flipped up in a headwind, which is an unexpected surprise but didn't hurt my shot)
400 F2
Z Comet
Prism Envy
500 A5
300 PA4
Stego
putting with PA3s

Dubs at Gillies, shot a -9 on the back of my partner, won $3.
Timelapse
FX-2
2xF2
Comet
M2
throwin PA3
2x PA4
2x Envy
A5
3 puttin PA3s

Sunday finally a decent round at Gillies. Shot -8, they moved a bunch of baskets back to the easy positions. I was annoyed when I threw the perfect backhand roller on 8 and it was in the short -_-
Timelapse
FX-2
2xF2
2xComet
throwin PA3
2x PA4
2x Envy
A5
3 puttin PA3s

Rough outing at Waller Mill, congrats to all the Richmond peeps who played great there. I thought the long to short was a great layout, I just can't stand long to long there. Also I absolutely imploded both rounds which is frustrating because a lot of my game felt good, I just could not scramble or upshot well to save my life. At some point each round I got tilted and missed putts as well.
* Destroyer
400 D2
400G D1
2x FX-2 (400, 500)
400 F1
2x F2 (400, 400g)
Z comet
400 M2
MX-3
Envy
3x PA4
Stego
3x PA3

18 holes at Lapping Park in Indiana near Louisville.
Champ Teebird
Champ Dark Rebel (FD)
OG premium Penrose.
Bought three discs at a disc store, shot -5 on the green layout and aced 18 for my third ace ever!

New PR -10 at Gillies to tie 4 other people at leagues. Hit some absolutely great c2 putts and whiffed some makeable c1x putt - that felt bad.
3x PA3 (putting)
2x PA4
A5
2x Envy
Comet
FD
FX-2

I need some fieldwork flicking the A5, I keep expecting them to be more stable

Lions Blues on Sunday. Shot a +16, but really added to that score with a 12 on hole 18 to finish, was doing a decent job treading water before then. I cannot carry the water from the pro tee, though it's very close, I had two drivers land in the reeds/shallows.

Halo Boss (meathook)
3x D1
1 destroyer I sank on hole 8 :( I now have 2 destroyers off the peninsula of 8
Players pack D2 I sank on 18
2x FX-2 my beat in one is getting super money
champ teebird not as stable as expected
F2 idk if I threw this much
Champ FD honestly this used disc is my best purchase in a long time, I don't know why I have been avoiding the FD hype
2x M2 one unthrown
Comet
3x PA4
Stego unthrown
Envy
3x PA3 putting was bad

I take it you are throwing forehands on Hole 8.
First shot is comet backhand, then depending where that lands it's a layup to the far side and forehand over or just forehand over. First destroyer was over-turned, second I just missed my line and put it too wide. One of those shots where right after you throw you realize you set your feet wrong and are pointing in the wrong direction.