• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Or just keep the run variations up so we all can stock up on what we like! :)

I prefer the more stable Comets and I'm running very low on my ESP 3rd run LEs that I love so much. Picked up one of the new MJ ESP Glow tour series Comets and they're not as stable as the 3rd run LEs but close enough. Would love a production run of these so I can stock up again.

So these Tour Series aren't closer to Rocs? Then I withdraw my question!

Totally agree about the 3rd Runs. I'm hanging on to what's left of my original stack just in case I want to bench Rocs for a while.

Totally agree about the 3rd Runs. I'm hanging on to what's left of my original stack just in case I want to bench Rocs for a while.

To me they fly very similar to 3rd run LE but maybe a touch less high speed stability. Definitely more stable than anything released in ESP plastic in the last few years.

They definitely aren't as stable as most new rocs. More like one you have knocked the new off of

They definitely aren't as stable as most new rocs. More like one you have knocked the new off of

With these being more stable...what's your current line up of Comets looking like in the bag? I just brought one of the 2017 Tour Z's and it actually sits close to my seasoned Z that's been thrown off and on for 4-5 years. I could imagine bagging a 2017 Z and then a 2018 Tour ESP and cover all my mid shots.

With these being more stable...what's your current line up of Comets looking like in the bag? I just brought one of the 2017 Tour Z's and it actually sits close to my seasoned Z that's been thrown off and on for 4-5 years. I could imagine bagging a 2017 Z and then a 2018 Tour ESP and cover all my mid shots.

I'm actually using 3 of my 2018 tour series comets and a 2015 ledgestone Ti in my bag for now

I'm actually using 3 of my 2018 tour series comets and a 2015 ledgestone Ti in my bag for now

Gotta say, my 2018 Comet has become my workhorse, taking my 2015 Ledgestone's ti's place. Seriously thinking I need a backup.

Good luck at DGLO MJ! Super stoked to watch you back in the spotlight on top MPO coverage.

And production run Ti comets are finally out. Can't wait to try a couple of those bad boys out.

Congrats on your good playing at DGLO, MJ! I enjoyed watching your coverage on Jomez. Have you considered making a new in the bag video?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

So I decided to miss the fairway and throw my new MJ Comet into some tall grass never to be seen again... now I need a replacement. Anyone who has different colors notice a difference or do all the colors they all fly the same? I had a green/yellow one.

So I decided to miss the fairway and throw my new MJ Comet into some tall grass never to be seen again... now I need a replacement. Anyone who has different colors notice a difference or do all the colors they all fly the same? I had a green/yellow one.

Don't know about the flight differences, but I've heard the lighter-colored ones do glow a bit more than the darker ones, if you care about that.

Haven't noticed any differences between the colors to this point

Hey MJ. I am a beginner player and I really like your style and your aproach and gane play. Do you do any comentary? Would be really intetesting to listen to your thoughts on both your own and other players game.

Hey MJ. I am a beginner player and I really like your style and your aproach and gane play. Do you do any comentary? Would be really intetesting to listen to your thoughts on both your own and other players game.

Haven't done any of that before or been asked to do it by anyone

MJ if you had to (for some mythical reaso ) switch your mid from a Comet what would you be throwing?

No idea what I would be throwing as a mod without it. What I used with innova before i switched that I liked, they don't even make anymore

MJ if you had to (for some mythical reaso ) switch your mid from a Comet what would you be throwing?

No idea what I would be throwing as a mod without it. What I used with innova before i switched that I liked, they don't even make anymore

Pray tell???
Are you allowed to tell me what is this OOP disc????
My pick from Innova would be the DX Cobra, new, slower mold.

Pray tell???
Are you allowed to tell me what is this OOP disc????
My pick from Innova would be the DX Cobra, new, slower mold.

Pretty sure he threw Ontario Rocs (he has mentioned this before). That is what the Comet was supposedly modeled after.

Any reason you use the x-soft for your ringers, but not for your bangers?

Any chance discraft does a limited run of esp bangers again in the future?

I have an ESP Comet that I've had a love/hate relationship with for several years as I've been cleaning up my form.

I love it for tight turning wooded lines or long sweeping anhysers that dont burn.

I recently picked up a new 2018 tour series Comet.

One thing I noticed is this new tour series Comet does not hold that sweeping anhyser to the ground, but instead fights out of the anhyser at the end.

Is that just a function of the fresh plastic that will wear off, or have the new ones been tweaked a little bit?

Latest posts