• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Can only speak for myself, I have found Glo Comets to be discs short on dome, glide and stability.
No doubt there are exceptions and even Glo Comets have their place, but that is my observation.

When I want a glowing Comet, I use the ESP Glo MJ Signature discs. They are reasonably bright at night and glide forever. High dome and probably the most stable Comet everrrrrr.
It's cool that yours glow, but my ESP Glo MJ Comets don't glow even a little bit. I wouldn't buy one expecting it to glow.

When I want a glowing Comet, I use the ESP Glo MJ Signature discs. They are reasonably bright at night and glide forever. High dome and probably the most stable Comet everrrrrr.

Is there like a new run of these or something? I have a lot of ESP swirl Glow discs (comets and wasps) and none of them really glow. Plus, all of the MJ ESP Glow comets I have are high shoulder/flatter top, which is how MJ had them specifically made

Is there like a new run of these or something? I have a lot of ESP swirl Glow discs (comets and wasps) and none of them really glow. Plus, all of the MJ ESP Glow comets I have are high shoulder/flatter top, which is how MJ had them specifically made

Same for me, of the 3 swirl ESP glo I've owned, none glowed. As others have mentioned, glow factor is not why you buy these discs.

I missed the dome comment. Mine also are of the high shoulder/flatter top variety.

I like the dome too, and miss it. That's why I was wondering about the Glow Z. I didn't know if they have more dome or not, none in my area to feel for myself.

The glow Z is generally a flatter top on the dome.. I don't know if they're low on glide really but more of a straight flyer than a stable S banker... pretty close to standard Z maybe a touch straighter/less stable right off the shelf.

Max weight with the most white seem to glow pretty good.

My Glo ESP is a max weight pastel orange, so the above observation holds true in my case.

About the dome...
The last run of the LE and the first run of the non-LE ESP production have the most dome of any "recent" Comet that I know about.
Unfortunately, there's no real way to identify the non-LE production ESP unless you have one in your hand.
The last (third?) run LE's are the LE's with no raised lettering on the underside.

I wouldn't sell the farm and buy one sight-unseen at my word, but it generally holds true.

Now, back to you, MJ...

I like it, very entertaining and I don't usually like merch with pros faces on it.. But I can get behind that to support you. Kinda reminds me of Buddy Christ from dogma, I got that bobblehead on my dashboard.

Wait is there a bobblehead like that?!?! If not why not?

That as a bobble head would be f'ing hysterical

Latest posts