• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

probably either the mantis or heat for fairway drivers, getting to higher speed ones it ends up being something like an esp crank

you had a chance to toss the Glo Banger-GT yet?? didnt even realize they were a thing until i saw the banner on here this morning lol

So......I just discovered my FH Comet game. Tried it out on a tightly wooded course today and was getting big lasers from a stand still. I found that if I put my body into it they can be too unpredictable. From a stand still I am getting incredible long straight shots without much effort at all. Total control when the wind isn't an issue. Didn't think the Comet could get any more amazing.

Congrats on the big win at the HOF Classic! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

One, two, three, GO! Comet beats Roc ! I just had to throw that one out there :eek:!

Wish I could have been one of the Saulses in the gallery, cheering for you, but congratulations on the big win.

Congrats on the big win at the HOF Classic! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

One, two, three, GO! Comet beats Roc ! I just had to throw that one out there :eek:!

^^^^ :clap::clap::clap:

Nice win MJ! Nice to see you showing up the Youngins! :thmbup:

Not exactly sure what happened with HOF. Did get to see round two posted on pdga.com

Wow nice card: Feldberg, sexton, mcbeth, Mj.

Some really good throws from everyone. But I think I was most impressed with MJ's slam in it putting style. Just really off the hook.

Banging chains. The finesse. No fear. Got the Zen going. The gods have been funneled and spit out via a crazy flying putter wham into a hell of an assortment of crazy chains!

Last edited:
Found the Comet a year ago. Wish I would have tried it many years ago! Two aces this year with my first Comet. Discraft is so underrated. I bag a Mantis (custom stamp from my tourney), 2 Comets, 2 Buzzzes, Heat, and 2 Magnets.

Congrats on your win. Maybe this will help Discraft gain more popularity with the newer players.