• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] "THE Atlas" of DGCR - Tales of a Traveling Disc

I'm in (do we just receive it, then ship it to the next person on our dime? That way would make sense to me.).

I'm also in PA, so we have about two more months in which I could film something.

the only reason for paypal to go to the sender for shipping was for easy tracking of the disc and actual people involved. Its less of an honor system this way and more of a commitment because the person getting the $ will have NO problem sending it for $3 and the one receiving it has actual vested interest.

Of course people could pay for their own shipping but I would rather there be some type of REAL tracking system with some actual recourse.

Of course people could pay for their own shipping but I would rather there be some type of REAL tracking system with some actual recourse.

Okay. Why not just make it $20 so if someone keeps it, they're out more than $3?

I'd do $20 easily. Next person on the list gives me the $20 and I mail it to them.

I'm in. PM me Sean's Paypal. I'll pitch in a few bucks.

Sounds a lot like the DGCR Travelin' Discs that we sent around a few years ago... Agent Peebody custom dyed a Roc and Buzzz and a bunch of us payed with them and forwarded to the next person on the list.
Dunno what ever happened to them... :\
Have fun with it!

Pix of the Roc in my album

Last edited:
I'd be in when/if THE Atlas chooses me. I hope this works well. I once tried to mimic a Where's George with some discs. Made a facebook page, put info on the discs, left them at courses...and go figure nobody responded just kept the disc haha. I like the rules.

Okay. Why not just make it $20 so if someone keeps it, they're out more than $3?

I'd do $20 easily. Next person on the list gives me the $20 and I mail it to them.

true but most people would go buy there own @$20 lol... $3 covers shipping costs to the person who wants it and is not a burden on anyone if they want to be involved.

I'll take it too, bring it around to some private courses here in Michigan, maybe even give it a nice launch off the toboggan hill at Kensington!

Hey guys, we got the DGCR Hawk Hollow meet on October 4th -- this would be cool to have that weekend with so many of us gathered. Let me know if we can make that work! please send a PM

Count me out, because the list is so long that the disc would not get to me for several years anyways.

lol that's not true.. its not to be kept for an extended period of time so realistically it could get around fairly fast not to mention there is no said "list"

I'd like to be in on this. Damn thing needs to be played on the most NW disc golf course in the continental US. I can show it some cool moss, ferns, and maybe a Bigfoot or two!

No list? How will we know who to send it to next?

As much as I hate the Atlas, I would love to chuck it on a local 600' downhill. The bonus is that if I clear the hillside, it eats gravel! Count me in?

Latest posts