• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Best disc no one throws

Cheetahs can go forever on a strong snap hyzer flip thrown 30' high. I had some in my bag for a while and when people asked what I threw and I told them a Cheetah, I got some great reactions. Seems the only Cheetahs anyone I play with has ever thrown are the beat to hell DX ones you find in the bushes on the course. I'd be more inclined to bag them if they were easier to get in champ plastic, because trees happen :D

I think the Cheetah would experience a huge resurgence if it was released in Champ and/or Star Plastic. It's the first disc I started with.

I'd have to agree with the XS for the OP's question. I have several and think it is a great disc. It worked its way out of my bag when I started getting more snap in favor or Beast's but my Z-XS made it out for a few rounds this week and it performed admirably well. The Z is a tad bit more Stable than the Elite-X.

I think the Cheetah would experience a huge resurgence if it was released in Champ and/or Star Plastic. It's the first disc I started with.
Innova should drop the Groove and Archangel altogether, then start running Pro/Champ Gazelles and Cheetahs. I would throw more Innova if that were the case. The fast driver boom is nearing its end... players are going to start focusing more on control because they are realizing that 50' further into the woods is still in the woods.

Last edited:
As some have probably noticed, I recommend the Polaris LS and Cheetah all the time. I just don't want to admit that no one throws them. ;)

that's funny my gf uses both those discs and putts with an omega!

i love me some z wildcat... never seen anyone with one but me...

Pro/Champ Gazelles and Cheetahs..

There are lots of champ gazelles to be had lately, especially in glow. MUCH better situation than last summer when they were totally discontinued for like a month. I'd still love to see a Star Gazelle to compete with the ESP Cyclones.

The fast driver boom is nearing its end... players are going to start focusing more on control because they are realizing that 50' further into the woods is still in the woods.

God, I hope you're right. :|

The wildcat, I'm the only one that I've seen throw them :-/

Every other disc I've seen thrown even recently, in this thread.

Just this week: Flash, Warrior, JLS, FL, SL, Roc, XXX and Vision. Probably more I just don't need to list 'em all.

Just gave a Wildcat to my noobie friend ^_^

I putt with a Daredevil Polar Bear. I originally got it just because it had a polar bear on it but after using it I really liked it. I've never seen anyone else with anything DD much less a Polar Bear.

polecat-dx_3.jpg

I putt with a Daredevil Polar Bear. I originally got it just because it had a polar bear on it but after using it I really liked it. I've never seen anyone else with anything DD much less a Polar Bear.

I've got a woodchuck! :thmbup:

I'd probably try them if the cheetah came out in star or champ plastic, but I doubt they would come out very much like the cheetah. Even the KC pro cheetah seems to throw more like a gazelle than a cheetah, it's just not a mold designed for premium plastics I think.

I know a girl who throws hers too & my daughter can throw the crap out of a polecat and our friend Crissy does too.

Latest posts