• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The best single strap bag out there

JamesGC21584

Bogey Member
Right now I have a innova competition bag that I love but what would be a better choice if any I hate the backpack strap style bags btw

Lat64 Pro Bag comes with a comfortable padded single strap. Also holds a ton of discs and extras.

th

FADE CRUNCH BOX

$30ish
Fits 2 Putters and around 12-14 discs
Mini, Scorecard, Zipper, Beverage, and Large Pockets
Nice Strap with nice Pad

Anything bigger, and I'd want Quads

Last edited:
I recommend the Gorilla Boy Squirrel Monkey. Not many bucks more and worth it. Nicest dozen disc bag around. Well made and lightweight.

How many discs are you wanting to carry? Do you need water bottle holders? How many putters do you want in the putter pocket?

The new Soldier bag from Dynamic Discs looks like it will be a huge hit. The new bag from Westside discs is cool if you want a black bag.

It really depends on price. If you're willing to spend, Gorilla Boy bags are top of the line (and handmade in the US if that matters to you), Voodos are really nice, the Lat bags are pretty nice, and the fade and innova bags are both solid bargain options.

Gorilla boy or voodoo. Yeah, those cheapo bags will do fine, but this is going to represent you, so make it count.

th

FADE CRUNCH BOX

$30ish
Fits 2 Putters and around 12-14 discs
Mini, Scorecard, Zipper, Beverage, and Large Pockets
Nice Strap with nice Pad

Anything bigger, and I'd want Quads

I bought one of these for Christmas, I've played maybe a dozen rounds with it. It's falling apart. I must admit, there's a chance I'm a little rough on it.

I've had a fade crunch box for almost 4 years, it still looks good. I moved up to a Lat Pro but you'll want quads with that. Then I got a Voodoo Mojo but you'll want quads with that as well. If money isn't an issue I agree with a Gorilla Boy bag but if it is then I am standing by the Soldier bag based on the quality of the Ranger.

I bought one of these for Christmas, I've played maybe a dozen rounds with it. It's falling apart. I must admit, there's a chance I'm a little rough on it.

I've abused a Fade tourney bag for over a year now with no durability issues whatsoever. I'd conto saytact fade and see what they'll do for you. In the interests of full disclosure, I did plasti-dip the bottom of my bag, so that may have helped.

Don't worry about your bag "representing" you either. I've met plenty of people with expensive bags and no game, and been beaten by guys carrying their discs in a nylon cinch sack. If you're counting on your bag to represent you that probably means that your game had nothing to say.

I got a fade tourney bag off amazon for like $48 and it's been great so far. Plenty of room for everything I need to carry.

I also bought the innova back pack straps with it and that was without a question worth the extra money. I carry 21 discs, minis, drinks, and a Bose speaker and these straps make it very comfortable and light on your back.

I have a banana yellow Fade Crunch and really like it. My big bag is a Voodoo Mojo. If I were to get a smaller bag now, I'd definitely go for the Voodoo Juju. It's about the same size as the Crunch, but Voodoo's quality is off the charts.

But, it's twice the price of the Crunch. It's really up to whether you want to pay for the extra quality and a few extra features. The Crunch is a good bag, and I still use mine for casual rounds.

I too also really like the crunch and have had no problems with durability. That said if you only want to carry a few discs with you its tough to beat a nutsac.

Don't worry about your bag "representing" you either. I've met plenty of people with expensive bags and no game, and been beaten by guys carrying their discs in a nylon cinch sack. If you're counting on your bag to represent you that probably means that your game had nothing to say.

He's absolutely right. But when you look good you feel good, and feeling good plays a big part in your mental game. If you're a lazy slob and just go in your dirty clothes from last week, and that makes you feel good, Keep doing that. Get a gorilla boy.:)