• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Colt

The star Vroc was just released, which gives
Me hope for a star colt.

How soft is the Star plastic in that VRoc? GStar soft, and therefore worthless? Or more firm, and therefore worthy of consideration for purchase?

I just saw them on the order page, not in person yet. I am sure they are Gstar soft. Every day I hope they start using old star plastic again.

I just saw them on the order page, not in person yet. I am sure they are Gstar soft. Every day I hope they start using old star plastic again.

Whose order page, if I may ask?

+1 and total agreement on the hope and prayer they begin using the firmer Star plastic formula again. I'm pulling out what little hair I have left over how (too) soft the Star Roc3s are.

Nothing wrong with cycling these in DX and XT. No need for premium.

Nothing wrong with cycling these in DX and XT. No need for premium.

Hmm. If you play Vista in Scottsdale I suppose. These DX colts are not compatible with driving on a wooded course. Didn't you just post about using what works for you and not hating on someone else's game.

Whose order page, if I may ask?

+1 and total agreement on the hope and prayer they begin using the firmer Star plastic formula again. I'm pulling out what little hair I have left over how (too) soft the Star Roc3s are.

How many times can we post this today? Do you all not look for info at the source?

http://dealer.innovadiscs.com

Hmm. If you play Vista in Scottsdale I suppose. These DX colts are not compatible with driving on a wooded course. Didn't you just post about using what works for you and not hating on someone else's game.

I play in the woods and use a DX Colt. It's held up just fine.

What hate? I just don't see the need for a premo colt.

I play in the woods and use a DX Colt. It's held up just fine.

What hate? I just don't see the need for a premo colt.

I play in the woods and they do not work for me. Maybe you are an old man who can't touch 300'. In that case I see them working for you after you gently hit a tree. Or maybe you putt with them, and again, they'd work fine for you in the woods.

You posted in sd86's thread about Gstar, saying that just because pros do not use gummy discs, one shouldn't make their mind up not to use them.
So just because dx works for you, doesn't mean it works for me.

I play in the woods and they do not work for me. Maybe you are an old man who can't touch 300'. In that case I see them working for you after you gently hit a tree.

Hahaha scathing. :cool:

My XT warps when it hits a tree and flies understable in general. I think a champ or star bump in stability is just what this disc needs.

Noticed my DX Colt straightened out a little last night, I love it!

I would definitely buy a champ colt. The xt flew great, but after bagging it for 2 or 3 weeks it became extremely warped and way too flippy.

Stop hitting trees so often.
I'm still using the same XT Colt I started with when they came out and flippy is the last thing it is. :)

I'm still using the same XT Colt I started with when they came out and flippy is the last thing it is. :)

Jay Dub knows what's up, you guys need to stop HULK SMASHING your discs into trees.

I think every disc should be made in every plastic and every weight and every color and be available at every vendor all the time.

The complainers are the same people who cant throw any beat dx discs.

Beat discs don't like even slight oats.

A good way to test for slight oats is to throw a ultimate disc. They are not forgiving at all.

You haven't lived until you've hyzer flipped a laser beam shot with a Dx stingray or X comet.

Latest posts