• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE=wildwing;2395935]Was hoping to finish this tonight, but it's morning! I have a feeling this is gonna look better with the vinyl still on. Need to get to bed, have a few more finishing touches and I'll post the final one.
iK9abvql.jpg
[/QUOTE]

^^^Holy ****!!! :thmbup: ^^^

Was hoping to finish this tonight, but it's morning! I have a feeling this is gonna look better with the vinyl still on. Need to get to bed, have a few more finishing touches and I'll post the final one.
iK9abvql.jpg

That looks like DyeMax...I hope you have more pictures. Not to sound like a math teacher, but SHOW YOUR WORK!

In any case, that looks sick, regardless.

Thanks guys! Funny you said that Bennett cuz I thought the same thing. This is just your basic dip and paint. It looked like I had a comic book in front of me as it was coming together. I took pics as it was being made.

Sorry guys. Didn't get to finish it cuz I had to use it for my round this morning. Took a few pics at the course. Will post when I get home.

Lol, thanks Goose!

Well, here are the pics. I thought I had taken more for each stage. I'm afraid you guys are going to be disappointed with the "finished" product.
TZQiiM6l.jpg

det6ebNl.jpg

6h1DOSTl.jpg

iK9abvql.jpg

F6od2scl.jpg

rlLZqXql.jpg

30fda8bl.jpg

Most of why this looks cool is the image that I chose (who wouldn't want Wolvie on their disc?). I just slapped some dye on and surprisingly turned out better that I thought.

I wanted to put some color or inside and/or outside the ring but didn't have time. I may just leave it just the way it is now since I may mess it up.

That is amazing... great job again. I really like the image against the gray backdrop.. but the white looks very nice as well. Keep it up man!

and yes, you are doing the right thing by throwing it. :thmbup: it belongs in the air. it must be thrown, and shown off. not gathering dust on some wall.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

This was my second attempt at painting. The first one didn't go so well so I wanted to practice and change some things up before I did it on a brand new disc. Chose my Tern and unfortunately don't have a backup. It's the only one that I can park on this 850 ft. hole (uphill) at my course. :p

Just got done with this one. I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

Attachments

• 0C3C56F6-DC2B-4D53-ACC3-A3B342C41B3D_zps1yaeqzsz.jpg
    0C3C56F6-DC2B-4D53-ACC3-A3B342C41B3D_zps1yaeqzsz.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 34937684-D0DD-4F5D-9FDC-3F6E7F1966B2_zpszpodjwnh.jpg
    34937684-D0DD-4F5D-9FDC-3F6E7F1966B2_zpszpodjwnh.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts