• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fist attempt at a shaving cream nebula. It's in an MVP Inertia. I'm pretty happy with it. Wish the picture did the colors justice...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 144
My first attempt at dyeing... shaving cream dye. Also my first post. Long time reader, finally decided to try this.

Attachments

• IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 68
Cobra Kai logo on a King. See what I did there?

13561333275_7dae088045_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Bennett is the man, got a MSU Steal your face a few days ago. Glad I got some time to let it fly.

I promise everyone in real life it pops and is the right color. :D

Nebula color experimentation on a thrower Opto Saint Pro. Might take the rest of the stamp off for ghost effect

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 106
Nice one! I like it :thmbup:

I need to do some more dyes but my bag is too full as it is...

Thanks, coming from you that means a lot. I'm in that "my bag is full and the wife knows it, so trying to convince her to let me buy more is getting hard" mode right now. And while the guys at Disc Nation are nice about it, I'm sure they hate it when I show up to buy discs with my glove-box change...

Sandbagger

Lol, agreed, far beyond my capabilities...

Holotone, id love to know how u get such extremely thin lines to be so perfect...what kind of brush are u using? Are u even using a brush, or maybe something else? And again, sick brainwave dye, mad props.

Holotone, id love to know how u get such extremely thin lines to be so perfect...what kind of brush are u using? Are u even using a brush, or maybe something else? And again, sick brainwave dye, mad props.

That's a printer. Impossible to do what holotone does without using a UV printer. Yep. He's printing. I'm certain of it. Printer. No doubt about it. :|

736.gif

To be serious, holo's at the top of the game right now, no doubt about that. Great designs, multiple techniques mastered, and excellent pictures of his work.

893.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.