• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slimey Destroyer

pg-2.jpg

Everything Diabolicum does is beautiful. Single-handedly bringing the plastic wrap method back into style :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you, thank you all.... I like doing these and it´s cool if someone else besides me likes them too :) And if I inspire people to try these out too...Wow !

Todays dye
dye-47.jpg

Thank you, thank you all.... I like doing these and it´s cool if someone else besides me likes them too :) And if I inspire people to try these out too...Wow !

Todays dye
dye-47.jpg

Amazing work. Would you mind giving a few tips and tricks on the Saran Wrap dyes your doing, maybe materials too?! They are turning out very nice!

I'm not a disc artist like a lot of you talented dudes, but I marbleized a few discs recently.

Latest

And today's latest is this Westside Discs King

Attachments

• King.jpg
    King.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 127
You going to throw that? I live in Iowa and that is pretty much the color of the ground everywhere right now. You're a brave soul.

You going to throw that? I live in Iowa and that is pretty much the color of the ground everywhere right now. You're a brave soul.

To me it looks like fallen leaves is what he was going for.

Gorgeous though.:clap::clap:

Was the background done all at once or multiple layers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts