• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morbid Angel Eagle i made for my friend last night.
DSC00115.jpg

is this "he who shall not be mentioned" on this site?
No, but I do have a 'poth stencil if anybody needs.

This birthday disc was made because an ex-mutual friend was stealing people's discs (among many other things) and marking them with Sharpies so they were unrecognizable. The birthday boy was a victim of thiefy's crimes.

second dye not as clean as first :(. also on an "expendable" pro-d disc. i'll get the feel for the knife eventually...

Attachments

• seconddye.jpg
    seconddye.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 37
100_1743.JPG

Second Caver attempt, this one turned out very cool even with using a used disc (Z Force).. even the horrible bleed looks ok as "stalactites".. this happened because of some serious vinyl fail in the heated dye, luckily i hadn't wandered away and saw the moment all the vinyl pulled away from the disc.

Thanks Bennett and Dan, you guys are doing some nice work yourselves. (thanks for sharing the shaving cream dan!)
Funny fact, Nothing's "wmd" monkey and my obama both were both dyed in the same session, same brown, but we (being canadian?) didnt see the irony at the time:D

Another courtesy yawpstang64

Another great dye from yawpstang64. A few variants so they weren't exact duplicates. They are both gifts for two of my sons.
First is for son #2
5486407654_c21ee32133_z.jpg

Second is for son #3.
5501392884_1cf0ee9b5a_z.jpg

Both are Pisces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts