• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A commissioned dye.

img_0246.jpg

I've been wanting to test my cutting skills on this one for a while. I grabbed an old Starfire that we don't throw in case it turned out crappy. The dark blob in the middle is the faded tie-dye. I'm satisfied with the lines, but I used contact paper because we're almost out of good vinyl and still waiting for our free stuff, and the bleeds around the edges ruined it. :(

Attachments

• DSCN9067.jpg
    DSCN9067.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 105
Just started learning how to dye discs this weekend and so far so good.

Top left: Star Vulcan || Top right: 1st run z nuke
IN5hgl.jpg

Bottom left: ESP Force || Bottom right: 1st run z nuke

Large version.

Star SL Skull & Champ Eagle-x Hottie

My first ones done last night!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00515.JPG
    DSC00515.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 420
  • disc2.jpg
    disc2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 413
These dyes are all looking good, nice work everyone! This thread is always inpirational. Here's one for monday.
picture.php

The colours set in very nice on this one. If you havent tried this beer yet people you are missing out on a flavor experience like no other. By far the best beer ever made

Missed this one BooBoo. Got a bud who loves Dylan and he's gonna... well you know, when he sees this! That's some pretty sweet shading, also I'm curious just how fine a line can a plotter cut, that border can't be more than about 1mm.

That border is just a cut there is no peel for that border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts