• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarence Boddicker from Robocop

Used FLX Challenger

Pretty much my second dye ever.
Thanks

DSC00088.jpg

Man Ive been on a break from this site for a minute. I cant believe how many sweet dyes there are on this thread. Just spent like a half hour looking at one sweet dye after another. Makes me realize how much I have been slacking in the dye dept. lately. I got some I'll post up here soon, been focusing on getting my shop up and running. Super stoked to be opening up my own lil disc golf shop. Its gonna be sweet to have a selection of plastic to choose from when Im dyeing. If any ones feeling friendly check us out and show us some love with a like on Facebook. Theres a link to our page in my signature. If anyones ever in Lansing you gotta swing by and check us out. Lots o new dye pics to post soon. :)

For my buddy's birthday tomorrow.

Is that my disc?

picture.php

There should be no question now.

looks like another bad disney movie

It's samurai jack which was one of the beat cartoons made in recent years. Lots of good lessons for young people to learn while watch jack trying to triumph over evil. This is a must watch for everyone.
And very far from being a Disney movie.
I was going to do that exact stencil myself in the near future but you beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.