• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of like this one? :)
evolve2.png

I started out with a design like the one you just did, and then it "Evolved" into the above design. Beat you to the punch with the bumper stickers. I have been doing them for a while. I use two different colors of vinyl and piece them together. Black/Chrome & Red/Black seem to be the best color combinations I have done so far!

that's awesome man. i saw yours and figured i'd tweak it a little for my destroyer. in the mean time, here's the Walter from Lebowski i just pulled out of the dye. the bowling ball was a pain in the arse to cut by hand...
IMG00090-20100713-2138.jpg

Tribute to one of the greatest and most influential characters in my (videogame) life.

Attachments

• mario disc dye.jpg
    mario disc dye.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 79
opto striker

I almost loose this disc every time I throw it because it's that
"invisible blue" type opto plastic. Very clear.
So I figured I'd dye it half black, right?

opto stroker

IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3251.JPG

ps - the Striker is a great disc

DGA Aftershock
I've been a tribal kick lately, the lines on these just go really smoothly. Hope you dig it.

Attachments

• adina1.gif
    adina1.gif
    70.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMAG0216.jpg
    IMAG0216.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 62
help

so i just started playing and some of the people I play with have really cool discs, so I wanted some done myself. The cost wasn't bad to have them done by someone, but I wanted to try myself. I have done 3 but now I can't post them because well I don't have any idea how. All of the disc I see here are so cool so I wanted to show you all to learn and get better. can someone help me and show me how to post pictures.

When you post a reply there is an attachment button on the top, by the smily face, click that then up load any pictures.

or you could start an album on your profile and upload pictures there. then you can use the image tags to put up the full size pics.

so i just started playing and some of the people I play with have really cool discs, so I wanted some done myself. The cost wasn't bad to have them done by someone, but I wanted to try myself. I have done 3 but now I can't post them because well I don't have any idea how. All of the disc I see here are so cool so I wanted to show you all to learn and get better. can someone help me and show me how to post pictures.

upload the pics to photobucket, and just copy the IMG code and paste it here. that's how i do it

pics

Alright I hope the pictures work this time. These are my first tries at dying.

Attachments

• IMG_1084.jpg resized.jpg
    IMG_1084.jpg resized.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1090.jpg
    IMG_1090.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 89
thanks really like the green lantern comics so I wanted to make a disc for it the next one will be bigger and better. yea the frog took like 31/2 hours to cut out by hand and I did two things wrong. one i used contact paper instead of vinyl and two I put it on a Wizard so the frog will come off pretty quick and it took 40 mintinues for the dye to stick and by that time it started to bleed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts