• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poth-

How has that "controltac" 3M vinyl worked out for you, I got the free roll from 3M and the previous comments regarding bleeding has made me nervous to use it on anything.

I got some of the 3M vinyl and love it. Plus there is a ton of it. Doing a dye with it right now. I'll post it in a few mins.

Poth-

How has that "controltac" 3M vinyl worked out for you, I got the free roll from 3M and the previous comments regarding bleeding has made me nervous to use it on anything.

im sticking with oracal 651. no bleeds or residue. plotter didnt like the 3m stuff either.

might have liked it more if i went with a more manageable roll...15" seems to work the best. the 48"ers that i got are a pain to deal with.

I'm never serious, except when I am.

But I made sure to read up on the dye process before ordering one. I like to know what I'm paying for, you know?

So.... these circles were a PITA to cut out. Dyed on a FLX Surge SS (the stamp is gold)

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

Actually I used sticky window mesh that I picked up at my work. All the free vinyl I can carry! :p

Good idea Ricky Bobby! Very neat effect, I see some other possibilities with your technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts