• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a couple custom requests. A twist on the Made in Detroit logo.
Z Buzzz's for both dyes.
madeindetroit1.jpg

madeindetroit2.jpg

Glad to see your stuff back on here :D. I might have to have you do some dyes for me again :hfive:.

Always around brother. You just got to know where to find me :)
Hit me up if you ever want anything done. I got a some what decent inventory in house to pick from as well now. You kept me busy a few times in the past.

Thanks Dan! That was just the first run. I think its got alot of potential. Next run Im going to try using a few kinds of wrap with different sized bubbles. I love experimenting with plastic and dye!

Always around brother. You just got to know where to find me :)
Hit me up if you ever want anything done. I got a some what decent inventory in house to pick from as well now. You kept me busy a few times in the past.

Sounds good :D. My sisters dog has chewed up every disc she has except the one you dyed for her. It's like she knows it has her name on it or something :hfive:.

I would love to send you some Rivers to have dyed :D.

Dan, that Haida disc is sick, I've been wanting to do one of those for a while. Finally getting through all these commissioned discs I've had laying around.

Here's 3 I finished up for maansmit:

GL%252520Striker%252520-%252520Dos%252520Equis.jpg

GL Striker

GL%252520Pain%252520-%252520Lumbergh.jpg

GL Pain

Champion%252520Banshee%252520-%252520Alan.jpg

Champion Banshee

Tha last of my discs. These single color jobs are getting boring. I might have to actually buy a white disc now and do one of the many ideas I have stored up. :)
CIMG8202.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks GameDayTested and BennettUA, and congrats for getting hired to dye Bennett, that's awesome.

Nice patter Koogs, I've gotta a try a few of those out, got some crop circles laying around here to do.

I also finished this one up the other day, bday present for a locals gf, it was her favorite bday gift.
ESP%252520Buzzz%252520-%252520Tank%252520Girl.jpg

esp buzzz

So much nice stuff being posted here!
Havent been around in a while so I have lots of catching up to do.
Heres a few that I have kicked out lately.
Sexxxy Yang
Gold Line Havoc
sexxyyang-1.jpg

I LOVE IT!! And will likely steal your idea in the near future. :thmbup:

Did this gradient for my son tonight on his 167 Champ Wraith. He came up with the cool design himself.

500 Pages! :hfive:

Attachments

• Gradient Wraith.jpg
    Gradient Wraith.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 110
I dyed the underside of my Halo. It came out pretty well with the dark green. Looks black until you pick it up. The real question is, Do I wipe the stamps off, or leave them on?
110602_131931.jpg

and
110602_131804.jpg

I thought about leaving some of the stamps on and I lined up the image to have the little icon for Jesper Lundmark endorsement to be right in the eye of the skull, but I dont know. What do yall think, leave the print, or wipe it off?

I like that Mako. How's it look in the dark?

I wasn't as impressed with the glow look as I had expected, but it's still visible and interesting looking. I was hoping the dye would mask the glow a little more, making the negative space "pop"... But the glow still manages to illuminate through the dyed dots some...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts