• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my meager contribution... esp xl. my knife skills are slowly improving.

Attachments

• IMG_0790.jpg
    IMG_0790.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 87
"Some Kind of Monster"
Champ Monster
71549_g.jpg

Nice work on both of these, clean lines, no bleeds, and interesting stencils. Egarnaat u come up with that one or did you find it?

got bored over the weekend and just had to do a dye. Really unhappy about not having my plotter running right now so I am force to hand cut. And yes the fingers are supposed to have flat lines, thats how the stencil I had was. Crush Hazard on a Crush

crushhazardcrush.jpg

Originally Posted by Dan Howard
Nice work on both of these, clean lines, no bleeds, and interesting stencils. Egarnaat u come up with that one or did you find it?
The symbol is the Metallica "throwing star." Which is why I call it some kind of monster.

So here's the last few that I've done. These definately turned out better than some of the others.

picture.php

Sons of Anarchy on a S-GM

picture.php

The best Green Lantern- Kilowog on a Z Buzzz

picture.php

Ghost Rider on a Champ Glow Wraith, bummed I don't throw Wraiths

Me likey the Kilowog...lots...Surprised Dynamic Disc hasn't bought the rights to Daredevil...DD logo would look cool.

I would think that if anyone, DareDevil Discs would try to license the rights. Marvel is too expensive for anything like that though.

So here's the last few that I've done. These definately turned out better than some of the others.

picture.php

Sons of Anarchy on a S-GM

picture.php

The best Green Lantern- Kilowog on a Z Buzzz

picture.php

Ghost Rider on a Champ Glow Wraith, bummed I don't throw Wraiths

Love the Sons Of Anarchy dye. thats my favorite show

Can't say I watch the show but luv that stencil, and way to save the best for last jdw, that ghost rider kicks ass!

A couple commission dyes.
Cal Poly logo on a Star Katana. Kinda wish I had gone for a short dip in dark green to get a little darker green. Oh well. :|
dwv42.jpg

Sons of anarchy on a star TL. Can't tell you how much I did not enjoy doing this dye. Couple small spots where It didn't get weeded properly. :doh: Plus overall just a royal pain. Looks pretty decent though.
9u15eh.jpg

Champ Stingray, Frikkin vinyl lifted a little bit. Any Helpful tips on how to prevent that would be appreciated.

DSC03393.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts