• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

Whoe big are the side storage pockets gonna be? It says they can hold 2-3 discs each, but in this pic it doesn't look like there is much room on those side pockets.

i believe the side pockets they are refering to are not the ones sticking out the side but more likely the ones i imagine are enclosed in the zipper that is above the zipper pouches on the side....

since i havent seen a picture of the bag straps yet i am not sure if there is already a chest strap on them but if not i think it would be a good addition to help keep the straps firmly on the shoulders....

since i havent seen a picture of the bag straps yet i am not sure if there is already a chest strap on them but if not i think it would be a good addition to help keep the straps firmly on the shoulders....

A great suggestion. I wish I had them on my Quads, and even my backpack for school...

By the time my Flak is ready the snow will be gone and I will be able to hit it hard. Going crazy right now with the courses around me under snow. Haha

The DGA gel straps I use have a chest strap, especially helpful when trudging up and down hills....
Yeah. I could see that being a godsend on hills/uneven ground. Best suggestion yet. This site needs a kudo system or at least a that's great button.

Herro Kitty anyone???
images

This is an obvious rip off. Hyzerbomb is totally unoriginal and trying to profit off of the hard work of Herro Kitty ;)

Bag looks great. I am excited to see the final draft and the finished details. I rikey this bag a rot!!

i believe the side pockets they are refering to are not the ones sticking out the side but more likely the ones i imagine are enclosed in the zipper that is above the zipper pouches on the side....

This I what I am wondering. I know the ones sticking out are only for phone, keys, etc... But the zipper ones above those seem to be very tight against the storage area. If they are going to fit discs, they may need to stick out more. Maybe they should be a bit more like the side storage on the grip bags.

I can't see any space for a Condor, or any other wide diameter disc. Will the updated version have room in a side pocket or something?

Herro Kitty anyone???
images

This is an obvious rip off. Hyzerbomb is totally unoriginal and trying to profit off of the hard work of Herro Kitty ;)

Bag looks great. I am excited to see the final draft and the finished details. I rikey this bag a rot!!

Busted... :\

We finished up several things today on perfecting this bad boy.
We started building a new model that will be up this week. Several concerns are being addressed. We knew right away that some stuff needed to be corrected and we plan on making a solid bag.

As for the side pockets, it's pointless for us to define the how many discs it can exactly hold until we knock out the kinks.

If you have anymore suggestions or questions, please feel free to ask away!

I'm not trying to be hateful or anything. Just my oppinion. I had never heard of Hyzer Bomb before though. I just think it is huge and I dot want a back-pack on the course.. You could just bring your school bag and fill it with 30+ discs.. Why would you do that though? Just my $00.02.

This is a useless response...Just say you don't care for backpack style bags. And the reason people prefer them is because they are more comfortable than a regular bag. People don't use a regular backpack because its not made for disc golf...Your discs would not be organized so they all stand up in the bottom, No putter pocket, not built as durable as most disc golf bags. Why buy a disc golf bag at all if that is your reasoning, just carry a plastic grocery bag.( double sacked for strength)

To HyzerBomb, ya'll are putting out some great looking products and im excited to see how they hold up to multiple rounds. The biggest issue I have with my GRIP is the padding at the bottom, the bottom support isn't covered in pad so it digs in my bag if I wear it high like it is supposed to be. Hows the padding on these? I might just have to sell my grip :\

This is a useless response...Just say you don't care for backpack style bags. And the reason people prefer them is because they are more comfortable than a regular bag. People don't use a regular backpack because its not made for disc golf...Your discs would not be organized so they all stand up in the bottom, No putter pocket, not built as durable as most disc golf bags. Why buy a disc golf bag at all if that is your reasoning, just carry a plastic grocery bag.( double sacked for strength)

To HyzerBomb, ya'll are putting out some great looking products and im excited to see how they hold up to multiple rounds. The biggest issue I have with my GRIP is the padding at the bottom, the bottom support isn't covered in pad so it digs in my bag if I wear it high like it is supposed to be. Hows the padding on these? I might just have to sell my grip :\

That is why I'm going to plastidip the bottom of my grip

If you haven't done so already, go 'like' Hyzer Bomb on facebook. They just reached 400 likes and are about to have big giveaways. Hope its my lucky day!

Hey thanks, we are just a few month old. We have BIG plans for disc golf and love the sport just like many of you.

The Flak is padded 100% on the back. It's a jelly foam and feels great.
Top to bottom. It won't have specific sections that are focused on. Rather a nice layer to accommodate any size of person.

If you haven't done so already, go 'like' Hyzer Bomb on facebook. They just reached 400 likes and are about to have big giveaways. Hope its my lucky day!

Yes now we will shoot for 500!

How are the discs organized? By that I mean the dual pack has that roll cage, does this need a roll cage or do they fit and stay organized without it. I am hoping it doesn't need one, as with the dual pack that plastic roll cage that sometimes hangs out of the back just looks awful.

I think someone asked it before but I haven't seen the answer posted, but if I order say black/green which panels would be green? Just trying to picture it in my head as to how it will look.

Has the first 50 preorders been filled yet. I want one these. Good work HB!!!

How are the discs organized? By that I mean the dual pack has that roll cage, does this need a roll cage or do they fit and stay organized without it. I am hoping it doesn't need one, as with the dual pack that plastic roll cage that sometimes hangs out of the back just looks awful.

I think someone asked it before but I haven't seen the answer posted, but if I order say black/green which panels would be green? Just trying to picture it in my head as to how it will look.

Has the first 50 preorders been filled yet. I want one these. Good work HB!!!

We will try and show a two-tone color this week. That will give you a way better idea on color schemes.

Unfortunately it may be too late. We only have 14 spots left for pre-order. We will crank out a new 50 right after though. It will be 3-4 weeks after this first run gets out the door.

We will try and show a two-tone color this week. That will give you a way better idea on color schemes.

Unfortunately it may be too late. We only have 14 spots left for pre-order. We will crank out a new 50 right after though. It will be 3-4 weeks after this first run gets out the door.

Not to late for me. I just ordered a black/blue Flak. Like I said earlier the bag looks great, and I don't wanna wait for the next shipment.

I am assuming I made on of the 14 remaining spots for the pre-order?

Latest posts