• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2016 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Actually, as I'm looking at the innova page, looks like there's been a recent update.. looks like Patrick Brown has been dropped also

Greg Barsby isn't listed under Team Champion anymore either.

Greg Barsby isn't listed under Team Champion anymore either.

Did they add anyone? It's possible their Web guru was lazy and didn't have the full change prepped for publishing. They could very well be moving him up.

SmashboxxTV, and Ricky Singleton from Team Waka, and DareDevil Discs, just announced Nikko to Daredevil with a mixed bag option.

SmashboxxTV, and Ricky Singleton from Team Waka, and DareDevil Discs, just announced Nikko to Daredevil with a mixed bag option.

Seriously how many times is Nikko going to do this? I wonder if he'll ever actually throw or promote daredevil in any way :doh:

Wait, is his name really Dave Super? I always thought it was just a nickname

Appearantly David is his adopted name he never liked but it was legally his name at the time he signed up for PDGA. Dudes legal name is supposed to be Super.

So the PDGA actually makes you use your legal name? I've seen some that are most likely not (I hope) their legal name. I wonder if it only honestly matters if an event is cutting you a check on Sunday afternoons.

Prob going full on Hyzerbomb?

that would def make sense. i was really hoping Jared would come up big this year, he had a really strong couple years. this past year he seemed to have backed off on the touring schedule.

Dana, are you gonna be going full blown Discmania?

Latest posts